The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 133

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 133 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You got to work, and the start of the day rolled by, and you had two open spots at the table in the conference room. It became a bit of a betting situation between the four of you whether Andy would make it in before Joy or not. You hadn’t mentioned to the others that Joy looked down the most on Andy since he was already the butt of enough jokes, but it did make you worry for him. He wasn’t a very good worker, and you doubted he would ever make it through law school (if he even made it in), but you didn’t have any ill will towards him.

Joy arrived 30 minutes late, sweeping into the room like she owned it and not offering any explanations as to why she was late. Instead, she immediately went in on her ‘supervisor’ schtick, grilling you on what you’d been doing for the morning. She stacked additional work onto each of your plates - not that you hadn’t known that the things she was saying needed doing. She was just micromanaging who would do what and clearly leaving herself with only some token tasks to work on.

That was when she noticed the doughnut box sitting in the middle of the table. “Oh, don’t mind if I do,” she said to no one, not even bothering to ask who brought them.

The rest of you all glanced at each other because you all knew that the box was empty.

When Joy flipped open the lid her face immediately fell from her self-satisfied smirk. She clicked her tongue loudly and started to sneer. “Who did this?”

“What do you mean?” you asked. “I was on the coffee run this morning, so I brought them.”

“No, I mean who ate mine?” she demanded.

“They weren’t labelled or anything, Joy,” Sabrina said.

Joy immediately turned her glare on Sabrina. “Well, clearly there was enough here that one should be left for me, and if you brats had any respect you would have made sure to save your direct superior something. Now I’m going to have to do something about this.”

“Joy, they got eaten before you got here. And you came in late,” Gemma said.

“I’m allowed to come in whenever I want,” Joy said. “That doesn’t mean you can take things from me!”

“Joy, you weren’t here,” you said. “How could someone take something from you that wasn’t yours, and you weren’t here to accept?”

She narrowed her eyes at you, and you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears as her self-entitled attitude boiled over. “No one leave this room,” she growled, and grabbed the empty box and stormed out of the office.

The four of you were silent for a minute before Eric piped up, “So, she’s acting crazy, right? It’s not just me?”

“Just be happy we didn’t point out you ate two,” Sabrina smirked across the table at him.

“Yeah. Uh, thanks,” Eric said.

A few minutes later Ms Bellagamba strode up to the conference room door and stood with her hands on her hips, frowning at you all, while Joy smirked at you over her mother’s shoulder. “Well, I’m quite disappointed in you kids,” Bellagamba said. “Apparently things were a bit of a mess while I was away and certain important notes didn’t get passed on to you all. When you are doing the morning coffee orders, it is entirely inappropriate for you interns to purchase food or drink for yourselves on the Firm’s dime. Have I made myself clear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.