The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 137

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 137 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The Uber ride was a mess of teasing. Sabrina wouldn’t tell you what her plans were, just laying on some thin innuendos, and in return you were cagey about your meeting with Garrison. Both Sabrina and Gemma had wanted to know more, but you’d stuck to your story that it was just a check-in after that morning, at least for now. The main reason was that you didn’t want them to feel like you’d let them down or boosted them up before you knew what Garrison was going to do. Maybe he’d decide mentoring at all wasn’t worth picking up again, or maybe he’d pick you over them.

If something good came from it, you would tell them. If not, then it wasn’t like you were keeping some big secret from them.

Once you were up at Sabrinas apartment, she led you by the hand back to her bedroom, the both of you losing clothes along the way. By the time you were standing next to her bed, Sabrina was down to her panties and you just had on your socks.

“I think I kind of like this look on you,” she giggled, taking your cock in her hand and squeezing as she went up on her tiptoes to kiss you.

“I like this look on you, too,” you said with a grin.

It was the same as last time, and you wondered if it was going to become a tradition. The first one was fast, not because either of you wanted to rush it, but because you both wanted each other. Wanted to feel, and touch. Wanted to come.

You fucked her in missionary, her knees up near her ears as she practically folded herself in half, until you slammed yourself in deep and unleashed your first load of the evening into her. And she pulled her panties back on - they never had made it past the final ankle and had been dangling through the fuck, and then shifted up on her bed and patted the space next to her.

That was the tradition now. A quick fuck, to get the edge off, and a nap holding each other.

This time you stirred first, and regretted letting Sabrina go to sleep with your cum in her since by now it would be leaking out and you weren’t exactly thrilled at the idea of waking her up by eating her out like that. You were sure she’d probably enjoy you forcing your cock between her lips just as much, but you weren’t there yet. Instead, you pulled her closer to you and squeezed her softly in your arms, and she woke with a slow yawn.

“I love you, you know,” you said.

“I know,” she smiled softly, resting her chin on your chest and looking up at you.

“I wanted to say it last week,” you said.

“I know that too. So did I,” she admitted. “I’m glad we waited though. It was respectful for Gemma, and it turned out right.”

You craned your neck down to kiss her forehead.

“So what’s the scene you want to shoot?” you asked her.

“Well, the toy scene from Saturday is fucking hot as hell,” she said. “And I think it might actually be too hot. We can fit another, more tame, video in before it in the schedule. I was thinking something like you fingering me while I’m in some sexy lingerie, and I’ll use a vibrating wand at the same time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.