The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 139

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 139 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The two of you made it through an entire episode before you finished dinner. To be fair, it was slow going since Sabrina had decided to feed both of you, and she took the occasional break to grind herself slowly on your cock.

“You know, and please don’t take this as me suggesting this is a bad thing,” you said. “But we should probably spend a bit of time together doing something that doesn’t involve sex.”

“Are you saying I should get off of you right now?” Sabrina asked.

“Let’s not be hasty,” you smirked, putting your hands on her hips to keep her in place. “I just mean if you’re my Best Friend With Major Benefits, we should probably do some more best-friending.”

“But not dates,” Sabrina pointed out.

You gave her a look. All three of you knew that the ‘dating Gemma not Sabrina’ thing was more for the outside world than the three of you at this point.

“Fine, maybe date-like outings between best friends,” she acquiesced with a smile. Then she gave you a little peck on the lips. “But totally platonic.”

“Of course,” you said.

“And then you rail me at the end when you come to drop me off. Platonically.”

“Totally just between friends,” you agreed with a grin.

“And then maybe you sleep over. As friends.”

“And it’s not a big deal when friends share a bed, obviously,” you said.

“Obviously,” she agreed, grinning back.

“Good,” you said. “Then I would like to take you out - as total friends - on Thursday,” you said. “And then I want you, me and Gemma to hang out together on Friday.”

“Now who’s pushing the threesome?” she smirked, poking you in the chest.

“That would be a happy coincidence,” you chuckled. “But my real goal is to make sure we, all three of us, are together at least once a week to make sure we’re all good with each other and what’s going on.”

She kissed you in response, a firm peck slowly developing into a makeout session as she slid her tongue between your lips. It lasted a long time, the ongoing Castle episode forgotten on the laptop and the empty bowl from the stir fry set aside on the side table.

“I love you, John,” she said once the kiss ended. Sabrina stayed close, looking into your eyes earnestly as she said it.

“I love you too, Sabrina,” you said, trying to tell her how much you meant it too.

“I want you to meet my sister,” Sabrina said, the pivot surprising you.

“Um, OK,” you said. “I don’t know your relationship with her, but I don’t think FaceTiming her when we’re like this is the best timing, buuuuut-”

“Not now, obviously,” she said. “She’s planning on coming up next weekend - not this coming, the one after - and she’s already been asking me about you from that photo we took that first day we started this. I’m going to have to talk to Gemma about you being my beard boyfriend that weekend too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.