The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 140

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 140 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Eating ass was similar but different to eating pussy. At the heart of it, you were using your lips and tongue to tease a part of the body of a woman you were in lust, and love, with. She was clean, and you wanted to do it for her.

On the other hand, there weren’t any labia, or a clit, for you to focus on. Sure you could play with her little cheeks too, and you did. You left a hickey on the inside of her ass cheek like you had to Gemma, which Sabrina seemed to love as she moaned your name around your cock in her mouth. But there was only one place to really go, so that’s where you went.

You started with your lips, kissing around her little tight hole and feeling the taught ring. Then you stiffened your lip, prodding with your kisses, getting a proper feel of what you were dealing with.

“Mm, that feels weird but nice,” Sabrina said, coming off of your cock to whisper it to you.

“How does this feel?” you asked, taking a broad-tongued lick across the entire whole.

She giggled a little and snorted. “It tickles, but isn’t like ... super pleasurable? It’s like if you licked the sole of my foot - naughty and dirty and kinky, but it doesn’t send tingles through me like if you play with my nipples or clit. It’s more a warm, passive heat.”

“Well, I’m about to stick my tongue up this ‘warm but passive’ asshole of yours so how about you let me know if it’s not worth it?” you asked. “Because if you’re just not an anal girl, that is totally fine and I’ll switch back to your tasty little pussy.”

“I will,” she assured you.

You kissed her butthole again, then slowly began prodding it with your tongue, which made her tense up.

“Wow, that feels weird,” she laughed. “Hold on, let me try and relax.”

She flexed her butthole, which only seemed to tighten it.

“Not that,” you laughed into her cheeks.

“OK, OK, umm ... what about if I do this?”

Whatever she did, it seemed to work as your prodding tongue felt just enough softening to slowly be able to work the tip into her tight little anal ring.

“Oh, fuck, John,” she groaned. “I don’t even know if that feels good or not, but I can’t believe you’re doing it. Your tongue is in my ass, baby.”

Unable to talk intelligibly at the moment, you decided to start trying to push your tongue deeper, rimming her butthole and stabbing it in a bit at a time. Slowly you were going deeper and deeper, your face pressed tight to her cheeks as you drove your tongue into the weird, warm space. It tasted sort of salty more than anything, like sweat without the sharp sting, which was something you could live with as you listened to the nasally moaning that Sabrina was making.

“Oh, fucking hell, Daddy,” she gasped. “I can feel your tongue all the way up inside my ass. You’re tongue-fucking my ass. You’re so fucking good to me, Daddy. Gawd, I can’t believe- fuuuuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.