The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 151

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 151 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma fucking back at you was awesome. Getting to play with her butthole a bit was also awesome. Doing both at the same time was surprisingly not the duplication of awesome you thought it would be because both couldn’t happen well at the same time. Either your hand was in the way, or she was tentative about the backward movement. It just didn’t work well.

At the end of the day, you fingered her butt a little bit while the head of your cock was inside her pussy, and then the two of you went back to fucking. Watching Gemma’s ass as she took charge was as great as you’d told her. Seeing her pussy stretching around your cock was - well, the only thing better was the idea of both her and Sabrina doing it back and forth.

You finished off with Gemma sitting up high and bouncing on your cock instead of backing up onto it, while you reached around and grabbed one of her bouncing tits with one hand and grabbed her hair near the scalp again with the other. You both came, first Gemma and then you, as you unloaded a second time inside of her. She collapsed back onto your chest, sitting on your lap with your cock still inside of her, and you hugged her around the stomach as you both caught your breath.

“Can I ask you a question?” she asked.

“Isn’t that the sort of thing that got us here in the first place?”

She chuckled. “Maybe so. But seriously, John. Is sex always this good for you? Cause it wasn’t for me. You’re honestly the best I’ve had, and I can’t see anyone being better than this.”

That made your chest swell with some pride. “Honestly, no. It’s never been like this. I don’t know what it is, Gemma. Maybe it’s you and Sabrina, or the confidence you both give me. Or maybe it’s something else.”

“I won’t try and get you to say I’m the best you’ve ever had,” Gemma said, turning back and kissing your cheek. “I know Sabrina and I together have to be at least half again as good as one of us.”

Gemma ended up leading you to the washroom for a shower, where you kissed and fondled each other but didn’t go for another round. You were back in her room, dressed and helping her strip her bed, when there was a knock on her open bedroom door.

“Hey, kids,” Becca said. “Mom and Mom are home. You guys better not have gotten into any trouble.”

“Hey,” Gemma smiled. “Did you have a good date?”

“Definitely,” Charlotte said, passing by the room behind Becca and smacking her fuck-buddy-roommate on the ass.

Becca laughed. “Charlotte got jealous of your Dance Club story, so we went out dancing tonight,” she told you. “We had guys buying us drinks all night, danced up on each other, and now I’m about to go strap in and go to town on her in the privacy of our room. Unless you two want to come watch? I’ve never done it with a proper audience before.”

The wiggle of her eyebrows and teasing grin had you and Gemma both laughing. “That’s a hot offer,” you said. “But Gemma and I just had our own fun and I need to get back to my place. Work is stressful as hell this week.”

“Ah, maybe next time,” Becca said, scrunching up her nose as she made a face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.