The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 154

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 154 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK,” Sabrina said. “So there’s this Twitter account.”

“Because all really good stories start like that,” you said.

The three of you were ensconced in a small booth at the front end of the Greek place, each of you eating your own order of Shawarma. Well, that was true until Gemma tried hers, and then eyed yours, and without saying anything you swapped baskets with her. She grinned and leaned over the table to kiss you, and Sabrina rolled her eyes. “Could you two stop being cute for one second so we can get through this story?”

“Sorry,” Gemma grinned.

“You know, it would be easier if you would just let me order for you,” you said.

“That would actually be kinda hot,” Sabrina said.

“But then I wouldn’t get to try things. What if I miss out on something new?” Gemma asked.

“Just- What’s the Twitter account, Sabrina?” you asked.

Sabrina swallowed her mouthful of shawarma and then pulled out her phone. “It’s probably easier if I just show you.” She manipulated her phone for a couple of seconds, then put it face-up on the table and slid it over to you.

You looked down, then immediately covered it with your hands as you looked around to make sure no one was peering over at it. “What the fuck?”

“Look closer,” Gemma prompted you.

You narrowed your eyes and moved your hands away, looking down at the profile. It was called @DaddyDick and had an erect penis as its profile picture with a cartoon face drawn on the head.

And you realized quickly that it was your dick.

“I’ll repeat. What the fuck?”

“It’s a fan account,” Sabrina explained. “I told you I have guy and girl fans, right? Well, I don’t know who it is, but someone has decided to start this account and is roleplaying as ... well, as you? But it’s actually more from the perspective of your penis. Look at the first few posts.”

You scrolled down the timeline and saw more pictures of your penis - well, they were screengrabs, not pictures. The account only had about ten posts so far, and each one was written in first person and detailing the ‘adventures’ of ‘Daddy’s Dick’ and your encounters with Sabrina’s OnlyFans persona. It started with the restaurant and a couple of photos Sabrina had posted mentioning her having fun with you, and the last three were from the video she’d released. As you were watching a ‘new tweets’ notification came up and you refreshed, seeing that the newest tweet was talking about the next video in Sabrina’s releases that she’d started teasing.

“I don’t even know what to say,” you said, sliding the phone back to her.

“Just be flattered,” Gemma suggested.

“My penis has a Twitter account with more followers than my own, and I don’t even control it,” you said.

“Do you use your Twitter account?” Sabrina asked.

“Well, no,” you said.

“Then that doesn’t matter,” Sabrina continued. “Look, you have fans. I have fans. Nothing else here, between us, or in the content is changing. I just thought it was funny and showed Gemma, and we knew we needed to tell you. It’s like ... it’s like free advertising. And it’s not like anyone is going to recognize it’s you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.