The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 162

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 162 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I don’t know,” you whispered. “She didn’t do anything. Didn’t even want to talk about it.”

“Maybe she knows,” Gemma muttered. “I mean, recording her isn’t the most original plan, right?”

“Maybe,” you agreed. “But then, if just the threat of it keeps her at bay, we’re in a stalemate. We can’t get evidence, but she can’t do anything.”

“Anything to you,” Gemma said. “That doesn’t help the rest of us.”

You and Gemma were down the hall from the conference room in the little staff kitchen for the floor. She was slowly making a new pot of coffee and you were filling up your water bottle.

“We’ve got Garrison on our side for real now,” you said. “So she’s got a short leash on whatever crap she can pull on you two.”

“That doesn’t help Eric,” Gemma said.

You frowned. “I know.”

You and the girls had come to a collective decision that while Andy was a nice enough kid, he was already shit at this job anyways. Whatever connection he had that had gotten him his internship to begin with, that was going to have to be enough. Eric, on the other hand, wasn’t as connected. And while douchey, he’d also helped you and Gemma out without asking questions when you needed it.

Loyalty had to go both ways.

“OK,” you said. “So maybe we need to dig harder if she can’t come at me directly right now.”

“We could see if we can find something out about her mother,” Gemma pointed out. “That’s her entire power base.”

“You want to take on a full-on Partner for the firm?” you asked.

“I mean, if there’s a vulnerability to leverage,” Gemma shrugged.

“Gemma, I love you, but this isn’t our home,” you said. “We’re done here in two months no matter what. Waging a war on a Partner sounds like something out of a legal drama.”

“Maybe it’s a little overboard,” she smirked. “But if we do find something...”

“OK, yeah. If it falls in our lap, we’ll obviously use it,” you said. “But can we at least consider that the nuclear option?”

Gemma nodded, finished loading the grinds into the coffee maker and turned it on. “You know,” she said, turning and leaning back against the counter. “It’s less than two hours to the end of the day. Are you ready for our big night?”

“How big are we talking?” you asked. “You two are in charge.”

“Big enough,” she teased you. “Go home at the end of the day and pack an overnight bag, OK? But not a lot of clothes, remember we’re going shopping for you tomorrow.”

“OK,” you said. “Where am I meeting you two?”

“I’ll text you,” she said with a grin. “Gotta keep you in suspense.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.