The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 169

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 169 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Ermagerd,” Charlotte groaned as she shovelled soup into her mouth. “Gemma, this is so fuckin’ good.”

Becca and Charlotte had joined you at the kitchen table. Their fundraiser was an Open Bar, Drinks and Appies sort of affair so they’d accepted Gemma’s offer to eat a bowl. Though ‘eat a bowl of soup’ had been the main discussion point so far through the dinner. Did one eat or drink soup?

“It really is,” Sabrina nodded. The soup, the thick chicken soup kind of thing that was almost a stew it was so full of thick chunks of chicken, carrots, and celery, and mixed with the super soft dough that had been cooked on top of it, was fragrant and flavourful.

“My only complaint is that I’m going to be too full to move after this,” you said.

“Oh, I’m sure the girls can get you moving,” Becca smirked.

“Yeah we will,” Gemma grinned. “And thanks, all. It’s a family recipe. Usually we eat it in the winter, which it is right now back home, so I wasn’t sure if it would work for a summer date night.”

“It does,” you assured her.

“It really, really does,” Sabrina nodded in agreement.

The door to the apartment opened and shut, and the clacking of high heels echoed for a moment ahead of her before Lucy poked her head into the kitchen. “Fuck, what is that delic- Oh.”

“Hey, Lucy,” Gemma said. “I made soup. Feel free to grab a bowl.”

Lucy was making a face like she’d smelled dogshit as she looked at the five of you at the table, but she stepped in. She was dressed in a little red dress that offset her skintone nicely, with her dark hair pulled back into a bun.

“How’d the after-work drinks go?” Charlotte asked her.

“Fine,” Lucy answered. “One of the guys wants to meet later on tonight to go to a club.”

“That sounds fun,” Becca said.

“Who are you?” Lucy said, abruptly changing the subject as she looked over Sabrina.

“Oh, I’m Sabrina,” she said, standing with a smile and offering Lucy her hand to shake. “I’m John’s best friend...”

Lucy scoffed. “Why would you want him as a best friend?”

“Sorry, I didn’t finish,” Sabrina said. “I’m his best friend with major benefits. We fuck like rabbits and he makes me come like there’s no tomorrow. Gemma and I are totally in love with him.”

Charlotte coughed, trying to cover her mouth and her laugh. Becca stuttered out a soft snort as she leaned back and took in the scene. Gemma, for her part, was trying to stifle her own embarrassed giggle as she bit her lips and looked with wide eyes.

Lucy just stood there with her mouth gaping open as she blinked.

“You’re Lucy, right?” Sabrina pressed on. “You dated John in high school. I don’t know what you were thinking, walking away from such a sweet guy with such a fantastic cock. I mean, not only is it a great size, but he just knows how to use it, am I right? Was he doing that thing with his hips when you two were dating, or did he pick that up later?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.