The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 173

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 173 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The correct choice was likely for you to head to Sabrina’s apartment since you’d be alone, but since you had left your overnight bag at Gemma’s the three of you headed back there. Going up was a lot less intense than when you and either of the girls separately stumbled in after a date. Sure, there was some groping and light kissing, but you weren’t making out in the elevator.

It was a different sort of sexual tension. Comfortable. There wasn’t any question about what we’d be doing, any nervousness that maybe something would go wrong, but still the excitement of being together. You hoped, as the girls giggled to each other while Gemma rubbed her palm over the crotch of your pants in the elevator, that this would be the standard for a long time to come.

At Gemma’s apartment, Sabrina ramped things up just a touch as Gemma opened the door. Sabrina unzipped your pants without undoing the belt or button and fished her fingers inside, stroking your cock through your boxers. When Gemma got the door open and turned around she scoffed dramatically and gave Sabrina’s ass a light spank. “Did anyone give you permission to do that?”

“No,” Sabrina grinned wickedly. “But I want to.”

The voice she put on was slightly different. Just a touch more innocent, and a touch more whiny, and breathy. It was her ‘brat’ voice, the same one she used when she called you Daddy on or off camera.

You took her arm by the wrist and pulled her hand out of your zipper, and Sabrina pouted playfully.

Gemma slipped into your arms and kissed you lightly again, right in front of Sabrina, and then led you both inside. Shoes were left at the door and Gemma led you right back to her bedroom. Becca and Charlotte’s door at the end of the hall was open and it sounded like they were watching a movie (not a dirty one), and you didn’t see any sign of Lucy. Once you were inside Gemma’s room, she shut the door and turned to find Sabrina just about to go up on her tiptoes to kiss you.

“Ah, ah,” Gemma said, wagging a finger and pulling Sabrina away. Sabrina made a smarmy face. Gemma turned back to you. “Tonight you’re Daddy, OK?”

You snorted out a small chuckle and nodded. You’d given them one night, and they were taking it early.

“And tonight I’m in control,” Gemma continued. “I’m Madame Director. And Sabrina is the Brat who needs to be taught how to be a good girl.”

“I don’t need to be a good girl ‘cause Daddy spoils me rotten,” Sabrina said, putting her hands behind her back and grinning as she swished her hips.

“Oh God,” you said to Gemma. “You’re creating a monster.”

Both girls giggled and Gemma swatted Sabrina’s butt again. “There’s just one last thing to make this perfect. Give us a minute in the washroom to get ready, OK?”

“Sure,” you said. They both grabbed bags from beside the dresser and left the room. You ended up sitting on the edge of the bed debating whether you should get naked or not, and eventually decided to just unbutton your shirt a bit and leave it at that.

“Hey, stud,” Becca said from the doorway. The girls had left it open and she was leaning casually dressed in a tight ‘wife beater’ tank top and panties, clearly lacking a bra. “What’s up? Just you and Gemma tonight?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.