The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 178

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 178 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Fuck,” you said, grabbing for a towel and covering your dick.

“What the fuck?” Lucy replied, realizing you were naked. “Fucking pervert, why the fuck are you walking around like that?”

“Because it’s almost two in the morning and the last time I did it, it wasn’t an issue with your roommates.”

“Well, I’m not a fucking perv like them or you,” Lucy scoffed. “And I live here.”

“If you just leave for a second, I’ll get our water and be out of your way,” you said.

“Fine!” Lucy said and left the kitchen.

You sighed heavily and turned back to the counter, filling up the last glass for you, Gemma and Sabrina and gathering them up in both hands carefully. Coming around the corner, you almost ran right into Lucy all over again. “What the hell? I thought you were going to your room.”

“I thought you were covering yourself up!” Lucy said. And then she took a long glance at your cock and blinked in surprise.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” you said to your ex.

“I wasn’t- Fuck you!” she said.

“Lus, we didn’t fuck in high school, and we’re not fucking now,” you said and walked past her. “Thanks but no thanks.”

“That’s not what I meant!” Lucy shouted after you. “Uggh!”

You didn’t even make it halfway down the hallway before the door at the end of the hall opened and Becca stuck her head out. She took one look at you, and Lucy behind you, and barked a laugh and ducked back inside. Charlotte immediately took her place and looked at you and very pointedly at your cock and made a ‘pretty nice’ face and winked. Then she yelped and grabbed at her top, which two Becca hands had started to pull up to try and flash you. She ducked back into the room and there was scolding and giggling as the door shut.

Once you were back in Gemma’s room you sighed heavily, looking at Gemma and Sabrina both asleep, naked on top of the cover and in each other’s arms.

“Well, I guess you weren’t actually that thirsty,” you mumbled. You set the glasses of water on the bedside table and drained one for yourself, then looked at the bed again trying to decide who you wanted to spoon up behind. The best spot, the middle, wasn’t available since they were practically hugging each other.

In the end you spooned up behind Gemma since she was closer and her ass was looking particularly nice. You yanked a blanket off of a nearby chair and carefully tucked the three of you in, though your feet stuck out the bottom, and draped your arm across them both.

“Love you,” you said quietly into the darkness. Neither of them replied they were so out.


“Mmm, fuck,” you groaned as you were jostled awake.

“Sorry,” Sabrina whispered. It was dark and she was somewhere above and to the side of you, climbing over you and Gemma.

“Wha-?” Gemma muttered, also waking up. It was still late, you’d maybe only been asleep for an hour.

“Sorry!” Sabrina said again. “I just needed that water.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.