The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 181

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 181 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Two more stores for you included another suit store, this time for an actual suit that would be tailored and you would have to come back to do a fitting, and then a shoe store.

Sabrina bought you three pairs of shoes. A new set of dress shoes, a set of casual slip-on loafers, and a pair of specialty Vans.

You didn’t need shoes. You thought you had too many shoes to begin with.

Apparently not.

“Sabrina, this is too much,” you said.

“You say that,” she smirked. “But it’s our turn now.”

You were going bikini shopping.

You got sat with the purses and the shopping bags right in front of the changing rooms and you weren’t even allowed to see what they had picked out.

Sabrina went first, and you immediately saw what she was doing. The first swimsuit she came out in was technically a one-piece, but the fabric was cut and twisted to show off most of her sides and focused around a ring that sat on her abs.

The next suit was a tankini, with low-on-the-hip but full bottoms, and a top that covered halfway down her torso. She looked cute and wiggled her bum at you and Gemma, but quickly went back in to change again.

Swimsuit number 3 was a true bikini, this one blue with cups that covered her breasts and a bottom that cut high on her bum, showing about half her cheeks.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I think I can’t wait to go to a beach with you,” you said.

“That’s the one you should buy,” Gemma nodded.

Sabrina smirked and walked up and kissed me, then looked to Gemma. “You say that now,” she said and wiggled her eyebrows. She skipped back into the dressing room.

“I’m going to be honest,” you said. “I’m a little scared we’re going to get thrown out of here.”

Gemma bit her lip and looked back at the counter of the store where a teenager was currently playing on her phone. “I think we’re OK,” she said, then glanced back at the dressing room. “Probably.”

The next suit was lewd, but not because it showed any more skin than the last one. This one just happened to be a very stretchy bando top that clung to Sabrina like a second skin.

One that very clearly showed off her nipples and camel toe.

“Too much?” she asked, sticking her tongue out playfully while peeking around to make sure no one else was in the store.

“For the beach or a public pool? Yes,” you said. “For your OF? It’s just right.”

Sabrina raised a finger. “Oh my God, I hadn’t even thought of that. I just wanted to make you blush.” She skipped the two steps to you and sat in your lap, kissing you deeply. “Good idea, baby.” Then she grinned and winked. “Sugarmomma is going to going to spoil you even more now.”

Then she reached down and grabbed your dick through your pants and looked thoughtful, and headed back for the changing rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.