The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 184

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 184 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hi,” Gemma giggled when she saw you waking up.

“Sorry,” you said. “And, uh, wow.”

“Wow is right,” Sabrina smirked, giving Gemma a side-eyed glance and biting the inside of her lip.

Gemma was dressed in a beautiful green set of lace bra and panties. They didn’t give her any support whatsoever - the bra was all lace, cupping over her bountiful breasts and just tugging them together enough to make a ridiculous amount of cleavage. Her areolas and nipples could be seen through the gaps in the lace. The panties were similar, hugging her mound. But the real surprise was the garter belt and the dark green stockings it was holding up. Gemma looked like a pornstar, or you guessed pornstars were supposed to look like this when they achieved the look properly.

Sabrina, for her part, hadn’t waited long to reveal the neglige. It was gauze and blue, and didn’t hide a single part of her body behind the swoopy film of fabric. She’d matched it with one of her new thongs of a similar colour.

“Did I die and go to heaven?” you asked.

“Sorry, this is actually hell,” Gemma said. “I’m about to pull off my face and underneath I’m a fifty-five-year-old fat guy with facial herpes and a desire to wear your skin.”

Sabrina snorted hard at that, and you rolled your eyes and grinned. “Well, for a fat man, you really know how to wear that bra.”

“Thank you,” she grinned and stuck a pose.

“Seriously, you both look absolutely amazing,” you said. “I don’t even know where to start the compliments, and if I do I don’t think I’ll be able to stop.”

“You’re rambling, baby,” Sabrina said, climbing up onto the bed. She leaned in and kissed you, and took your hand and brought it through the gap in the neglige to press against her bare skin and slowly run up towards her breast. “And there’s one more surprise.”

She turned your face to look back at Gemma again, who smiled sexily and did a little turn for you, wagging her hips until she was facing away. Then she slowly started to lower her thong, bending over as she did it, to reveal a little green-gemmed buttplug between her cheeks. She dropped the thong, the garter belt and stockings still on, and turned back around. Gemma climbed up onto the bed, giving you a smouldering gaze as she prowled on her hands and knees until she was nose to nose with you, and she kissed you hard and passionately. She moaned into your lips, and you grunted your own pleasure back.

When she pulled back, Gemma took a deep breath but didn’t stop smiling. “John. Love. I would like you to please take my anal virginity and be my first. Could you do that for me? Stretch my asshole with your cock, and be the only man to ever do that? Make me yours?”

“He is so hard right now,” Sabrina giggled as she reached into your boxers to feel the pole that was tenting them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.