The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 185

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 185 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oooooh, my fuckin’ Gaaawd,” Gemma moaned, her one eye twitching low as she made what you could only describe as the dumbest, lewdest, sexiest face you’d ever seen her make.

“Jesus fuck,” Sabrina said. “You were supposed to go slow, you greedy slut. You’ve got almost all of him in you.”

Gemma’s ass was tight as hell and only got tighter as her body reacted to the wanted invasion by rippling and squeezing. It was also hot in a way that you hadn’t expected for some reason, like you were closer to her core temperature or something.

You took her face in your hands and kissed her lips lightly, then her cheeks, as she twitched on top of you and slowly sucked in a long breath.

“How much more?” she asked Sabrina.

“Like, an inch and a- OK, yeah, that’s it,” Sabrina said as Gemma pressed her ass the rest of the way down onto you, enveloping your cock.

“That’s it, love,” she whispered hoarsely. “That’s all of me.”

You kissed her again, softly, and sucked her lip between yours and tugged on it a little before letting it go. “Thank you,” you said. “For sharing this with me.”

“No one else,” she smiled softly. Then she stuck out her tongue a little as she closed her eyes and raised he ass off of your cock, then slowly went back down. Her face twitched as she did it, and her leg shuddered.

“Do you like it?” you asked her.

“Do I- Do I like it?” she parroted back to me. “Do I like your big fucking rod stretching my ass so it feels like you’re trying to put a full fucking log inside me? Do I like your cock head hitting the walls of my fucking anus?” She slammed her lips to yours, kissing you savagely, and then pulled away. “Yes. God, yes. I want more. I want you to fuck me. Fuck my ass. Holy fuck, I think I might be an anal whore for real. My whole fucking body is tingling, I feel like such a fucking hoe with your cock in my aaaass.” She lifted up and slid back down again, faster and more insistent that time. “I’m your anal whore, John. I’m going to want this so much more often. God, I can’t believe I didn’t know this before, but I’m so happy I waited to find out with you. Fuck! I want to fucking- wait- ungh! Uuunnggh!”

She came, seizing up and freezing, her eyes closed as she gasped for air and her ass squeezed the ever-loving life out of your cock. She exhaled everything in her lungs in a rush when she released, and collapsed loosely onto your chest.

“I think she might like it,” Sabrina said sarcastically, sitting next to you on the bed and watching with her mouth slightly agape.

“I think so,” you nodded. Then you shifted your hips to thrust up at Gemma a bit, and her head came up as she moaned throatily and with her tongue hanging at the edge of her lip.

“Do that again. God, John, please do that again,” she begged. So you did, and she moaned again, and then she was shifting back at your cock, and within moments you were finding a rhythm.

“You filthy buttslut,” Sabrina said, biting her lip as she watched you fucking. “God, I can’t wait to feel him crack open my ass, too. I can’t reasonably expect to react like this, but if I like it even half as much I’ll be set for life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.