The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 187

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 187 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“So ... I feel like we need to come up with some sort of a system,” you said.

Everyone was at least partially dressed at that point. Your cock was away, and Tasha had Mosche’s shirt on while he was wearing his boxers. You were all sitting at the kitchen table.

“We didn’t hear you guys from the washroom,” Mosche said, only now getting hit with the embarrassment. The dude’s emotional reaction time was stunningly slow sometimes. Or maybe it was a defence mechanism.

“And we didn’t think you were here,” you countered.

“Are we talking sock on the doorknob, or what?” Tasha asked.

“I feel like that would be too obvious for our neighbours,” you said. “But then, I’m only here for another couple of months. Mosche, what do you and your regular roommates do?”

“Well, usually with Paul and Sammy here we just hang out and if they bring a girl home they go to their rooms,” Mosche said.

“OK, but I’ve walked in on you alone,” you pointed out.

“That was one time!” Mosche protested.

“OK, here’s an idea,” Gemma said. “Get something to put on your door that you can flip one way or another. So if one of us girls is over and we’re doing something not in a bedroom, you flip it over and let the other roommate know to knock and to head right to their room when they do come in.”

Sabrina started giggling at the absurdity of the situation.

“I mean, I can make that work if you can,” you said to Mosche. “But I feel like this is getting more complicated than necessary. What if we just keep our nakedness behind closed doors?”

“Baby, that’s a little hypocritical,” Gemma said. “You literally just did the same thing at my place with my roommates.”

Sabrina’s snickering turned into a full laugh. “Thank you! I was just thinking that.”

“Well, this sounds like a story,” Tasha smirked.

Now it was your turn to blush. “Well, think of what happened to you, but it’s me in the buff and it’s my ex-girlfriend walking in on me getting the glass of water.”

“Shiiiiit,” Tasha snickered.

“His ex who definitely wants to hate-fuck him,” Sabrina pointed out.

“Shhhit!” Tasha laughed.

“OK, let’s move on from that,” you said, putting your hands on the table. “Until we figure something else out, let’s just say that all nudity stays behind closed doors, OK?”

“That’s fair,” Mosche said. “What about non-nude stuff?”

“What does that even mean?” you asked.

“Well, like making out. Or heavy petting.”

Gemma turned your face and kissed you hard, using tongue, and laughed a little at your stunned reaction as she pulled away. She turned to the group, “Did that make anyone uncomfortable?”

Everyone but you shook their heads no. You would have as well but you were still blinking to come back from the surprise tonguing your mouth just got.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.