The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oh, fuck!” Sabrina gasped, and you weren’t entirely sure if it was from your fingers penetrating her soaked pussy for the first time, or the shock and panic of the door opening.

“What the fu-?” Gemma said, stopping short in the open doorway looking like she was about to fall over forwards as she gaped at you both. She looked at you, your fingers inside Sabrina, as you pulled back from kissing Sabrina’s neck. She looked at Sabrina’s legs parted wide, pale inner thighs on display leading right to her centre.

“Oh, fuck,” Sabrina said, and this time it was obviously in some sort of panic and not sexual pleasure. “Fuck, fuck. Gemma, just-!”

“What the fuck, Sabrina?” Gemma half-shouted. “This is so fucked.” Then she turned and practically ran away down the hallway.

“Fuckfuckfuckfuck,” Sabrina said, sliding around you as your fingers pulled from her. She didn’t even bother fixing her clothes, she just let her skirt fall back down and she was off after Gemma. “Just wait here, John,” she said over her shoulder, then called after Gemma as she chased your fellow intern.

“God, fucking, what?” you said, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. The office had looked entirely empty! What the hell was Gemma doing here, all alone in the office?

Oh, fuck. Fuck! Gemma had seen everything. If she told anyone - if she complained about it to HR ... Right now, Gemma could probably not only royally fuck your summer internship, but possibly your entire future. You felt like a fucking idiot. Sabrina wasn’t just going to cut bait and run, you could have strung each other along another half hour and ended up at one of your places.

But no, instead you had to get freaky in the fucking office.

You got your semi-hard dick back into your pants and zipped up, and followed the girls out of the copy room. The first place you checked was the Intern conference room, but neither of them were there. You hadn’t heard the signal from the elevator, and you felt like you would have heard the heavy fire doors slamming if they’d headed into the stairwell, so they had to be somewhere on the floor still.

Fuck, Gemma had looked pissed. Well, first she looked shocked as all hell. She had also been looking really hot - her pantsuit pants had been the same, and she wore heels every day that were a bit taller than Sabrina did, but her blouse had been unbuttoned further than usual, showing off an amount of cleavage that hinted that she had a really great chest. Usually she was almost entirely buttoned up, and her curves were something you knew were there, but were generally guessing about. You had to assume that between the heat in the Intern conference room, and her being all alone, she’d unbuttoned a bit just to keep cool.

But that cleavage, and the wide-eyed look of shock had been surprisingly hot. Then she got angry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.