The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 190

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 190 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK, you’re in frame,” Gemma said. “Now what?”

“Just make sure that you don’t show mine or John’s face above our lips,” Sabrina said. “I could blur them out, but it’s not the style my fans are used to. And even with the stabilizer try and move slow and smooth.

You were on the bed in Sabrina’s apartment, and Sabrina was lying back with her upper back and head on the pillow. She’d taken off her shirts to leave herself in her bra, and had decided it was cute to leave on your shorts as well. Gemma was also stripped down to her underwear - which, since she’d left her panties at your place was just her bra - for the sake of not feeling awkward being the only one fully dressed.

Gemma was kneeling slightly away from Sabrina, with one of the phones Sabrina used for recording set up on a handheld stabilizer grip. It was technically called a ‘gimbal’ but you all just kept calling it a ‘stabilizer’ since that was what it did. You were just off the bed, down to your boxers.

“Got it,” Gemma nodded. “Ready?”

“Ready,” Sabrina said, reaching over and reassuring herself that the lube was just off to the side.

“Ready,” you nodded.

“OK, and ... Action!”

“Mmm, Daddy, I can’t believe it’s finally the day,” Sabrina crooned, putting on her ‘sexy pornstar’ husky voice. “After last night I thought things couldn’t get any better. Look at all these hickeys you and Mommy left on me.”

“Hold up,” Gemma said. “Cut! Um, Mommy, really?”

Sabrina giggled a little. “Sorry, I didn’t know how to refer to you and it just sort of was the natural thing after calling John Daddy. I think my fans will find it super hot that ‘Daddy’ has a wife or something, and I’m the plaything.”

“Well, I’m definitely not Mommy,” Gemma said, making a face. “And I’m never getting on camera.”

“Oh, I know I know,” Sabrina assured her. “It’s just trying to make the roleplay of the character match us enough that I can be myself without being myself, if that makes sense. What should I call you?”

Gemma thought about it. “I ... don’t know?”

“What about Mistress?” Sabrina offered. “Daddy and Mistress.”

“That sounds like I’m more in control though,” Gemma pointed out. “And I think the kinky hotness of the Daddy thing is that John is in control.”

“True,” Sabrina nodded.

“What about Darling?” you suggested. “This is the first time Gemma’s being mentioned, so you could say something like ‘I can’t believe you and your girlfriend did this to me. Your Darling is so generous to let me be your little toy.’”

“I like that,” Sabrina said. “Gemma?”

“Darling works,” she said, then turned to you. “But that means you can’t ever call me Darling other than in bed with Sabrina, OK?”

“Oh, do you have a thing about not being called certain nicknames in certain places?” you asked with a raised eyebrow.

Gemma had the dignity to blush, knowing you’d trapped her on the Daddy thing. “Whatever,” she said. “Alright, I’m Darling, let’s start over.”

You all got back in place.

“And ... Action!”

“Ooh, Daddy, I can’t believe it’s happening already. You and your girlfriend Darling just ravaged me last night-”

“Cut!” Gemma called.

“You know, you’re just supposed to be the camera woman,” Sabrina smirked.

“Sorry, sorry,” Gemma said. “That just didn’t sound natural at all. Be more natural.”

“‘Be more natural,’ she says,” Sabrina teased. “OK, I’ll try.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.