The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Nothing,” Sabrina said. “It’s not- It was just a personal thing.”

OK, so Sabrina wasn’t going to out herself to Gemma. You could only imagine how that would go at the moment. Oh, well he found my secret amateur porn on the internet, and we bonded over my pussy, and he was really understanding about me expressing my inner sexuality. And so I sucked his dick and then you interrupted him being sweet and reciprocating.

Alright, maybe it wouldn’t have gone quite like that.

“What does that even mean? How did you two get to ‘personal things’ between here and another office building?” Gemma demanded.

“Just leave it, Gemma. Fuck,” Sabrina sighed. “Look, you have every right to feel betrayed by me, OK? I just- Hold on.”

You heard footsteps across the tile floor inside the bathroom, heading towards you.

Your panic led you to a split second decision, and you took five fast steps and were around the corner of an open, empty office doorway before you heard the washroom door open. You gulped down your nerves. Why am I hiding? you couldn’t help but wonder to yourself - well, beyond not wanting to get caught eavesdropping. It was too late to change your mind now; stepping out and revealing yourself would make you look even more guilty.

You waited until you heard the washroom door close again, and Sabrina to start talking inside again, before you left the office and crept away. That was too close for comfort, and while you really wanted to know what the fuck those two were talking about, you knew it was a bad idea to risk getting caught.

Swinging by the copy room to grab your bag and the extra copies of the surveys, you decided to wait in the Intern conference room. Neither girl was there when you arrived, so you assumed they were still talking and you took a seat down at your end of the big conference table. You opened up your laptop, a cheap piece of shit the firm was supplying each of you, and quickly started to scan through your emails for the day. Most of it was inane updates you were being CC’d on, or document retrieval requests sent to the general Intern mailing list. Gemma, Eric and Andy would have handled all of those during the day.

There was an email from Andy asking you for the wifi password again - how he sent it without being logged in to that same wifi, you weren’t sure. You also had an email from Gemma asking if you and Sabrina were having fun, and if you would be back into the office before the end of the day. Guess that ship has sailed. Seeing the email got you thinking about her again though - not that she’d exactly slipped your mind.

Fuck! Gemma was into you. Or had been, at least. Still was, maybe?

Other than Sabrina, she was probably one of the hottest girls you’d met in college. And now that you’d finally seen her in a bit more of a casual look, well ... she still wasn’t Sabrina in terms of sheer attraction right now, but she was a close fucking second place. It really came down to personality - both Sabrina and Gemma were attractive physically in different ways that were kind of hard to compare. Sabrina had just been more open in the last few weeks, more willing to be more than a hard-working intern in the office.

“Oh-” Gemma said from the doorway of the intern office, stopping short as she was surprised by you sitting there. Her eyes wide in that ‘fight or flight’ reaction again.

“Hey,” you said, sitting up straight. “Look, Gemma...” you trailed off, realizing that even though you wanted to apologize, you actually didn’t. You weren’t sorry at all. And you weren’t supposed to know about that conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.