The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 204

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 204 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You sat on the floor, while Katherine was sitting on the couch and Sabrina was perched on the edge of the coffee table.

Sabrina had taken the towel from her hair and draped it over her naked chest. Katherine had pulled her panties up, and you’d pulled up your pants.

“I should have said something,” Katherine cut the silent tension. “I just- I should have said something when he hugged me good morning like that, but after last night I just thought we were comfortable like that, and then all of a sudden my panties were down and he was eating me, and God, Sabrina, he’s good at that, and my brain was like short-circuiting and I kept telling myself I needed to say something because obviously he thought I was you. And just as I was trying to figure out what to say he was sticking it in and fuck I think I almost came just from that.”

“No, I- I should have realized,” you said. “This isn’t your fault. Fuck, I practically sexually assaulted you. I didn’t ask, I just sort of did, because I know that’s what Sabrina likes, but I should-”

“OK, oh my God, both of you shut up,” Sabrina sighed heavily with an aggravated grunt. “Let me think.” She massaged her temple for a moment, breathing deeply, before opening her eyes. “OK. Sis, you weren’t trying to seduce him or anything, right?”

“No, you know I wouldn’t do that to you,” Katherine said.

“And John, you weren’t planning to try and have sex with my twin sister, right? No kinky fantasies or anything?”

“No. I thought she was you,” you said.

“Then it was an honest mistake,” Sabrina said. Then she scratched her chin for a moment and bit the inside of her cheek before glancing at her sister. “He is really good, right? Like freakishly good.”

Katherine chuckled nervously for a moment and then nodded, glancing over at you shyly. “Yeah. And the way he just sort of was taking what he wanted, but his soft touch? You’re lucky as fuck.”

Sabrina twisted her lips into a smirk. “You didn’t even get one orgasm, did you?” she asked.

Katherine rolled her eyes, blushing deeply. “No, I didn’t.”

“Hah!” Sabrina laughed. “You are so fucking horny right now! That’s so funny.”

“No, it’s not!” Katherine said, reaching over and shoving Sabrina’s arm.

“You can finish if you want,” Sabrina said.

“What?” you and Katherine both asked.

“You can finish,” Sabrina shrugged. “I mean, you already started. And you clearly find each other attractive considering Katherine and I are identical and you couldn’t bring yourself to stop it, Katherine. So you can finish if you want.”

Katherine looked over at you, her face showing as much shock as yours did, but with just a little bit of consideration. A small amount of ‘could that really happen?

You swallowed. “Um, Sabrina,” you said. “Not that I wouldn’t, ah, love to, but...”

“Oh, fuck,” Sabrina sighed. “Yeah, we should probably ask her.”

“Ask who what?” Katherine asked.

“I don’t even know how to start explaining this,” you said.

“I’ll talk to her,” Sabrina said, reaching for her phone.

“No, we’ll talk to her,” you said. “I can’t just sit out, it’s my fault.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.