The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 206

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 206 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Sit on my face,” you encouraged Katherine after kissing her for a bit.

“Really?” she asked, pleasantly surprised.

“Fuck, yes,” you said. “I love eating out at the Y.”

Katherine laughed and turned back to look at Sabrina. “You lucky bitch.”

“I really am,” Sabrina grinned.

Katherine swung her leg over your chest and shuffled forward on her knees, bringing her pussy towards your mouth. She was almost clean-shaven, just a narrow little line of pubic hair the width of a pencil, unlike Sabrina’s little exclamation mark of pubic hair. Other than that she was almost identical.

“Come here, stop teasing me. I can smell how horny you are,” you said, grabbing her ass cheeks and tilting your head up so that you could immediately start tonguing her.

“Oh, fuuuuuck,” Katherine moaned, grabbing your hair with both hands.

It was almost funny how you could play her to your tune - she responded almost the exact same way as Sabrina did, which meant you could surprise her with all of the techniques and tricks you’d been developing with Sabrina over the past couple of weeks. (Dear Lord, had it really only been that long?)

The difference was that it was all new to Katherine, so when you used one trick or another she would be happily surprised. You almost started to use the rough tricks but stopped yourself before you pinched her side, just putting your hand on her thin little waist and holding her tightly instead.

She slowly ground her pussy across your lips and you stayed looking up at her as she swapped between looking down into your eyes and throwing her head back as she moaned.

Wanting to push her over for her first orgasm, you reached around and under her bum while moving your lips higher to her clit. You slid two fingers into her pussy from behind, making her hiccup in surprise, but then her left eye twitched half closed as she groaned heavily and hunched over.

“Come for me,” you said, taking your lips from her clit. “Do it. Come for me.” You went back to her pussy, the angle of your fingers not letting you get super deep but teasing her hole as you worked her clit hood with your tongue.

“Fuuuuck-uh,” she panted. “I’m close. So fucking close.”

“You got this,” Sabrina encouraged her. “Just let it go. It won’t be the only one. You got this, babe!”

“Oh- Oh, fuuuu-” Katherine gasped.

She came, a little dribble of girlcum leaking out of her. She tasted exactly like her sister.

And if you knew anything about Sabrina, you knew there would be more where that came from.

You manhandled her for a moment, pushing her off of your face and onto her back as she let out a whoop of surprise, but you got back between her legs and pressed two fingers back into her and started finger-fucking her quickly as you pressed your teeth against the top of her mound and softly sucked the entire upper part of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.