The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 217

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 217 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Are you hard?” Katherine asked. You’d gotten through several of Sabrina’s solo videos of her stripping, and then doing a ‘body tour’, and then nipple play, and had just finished her first fingering video.

“OK, come on,” you said. “That’s not weird, she’s my girlfriend and it’s her naked. Of course I got hard.”

“I guess that’s fair,” Katherine grumbled. “OK, play the next one.”

There were a few different fingering videos, and then a vibrator one, and then dildos.

“Oh, just take it out already,” Katherine said when you had to adjust yourself again between videos.

“No, that would be weird,” you said.

“Baby, just take it out,” Sabrina said.

You glanced around Katherine to your girlfriends, who both nodded that you should.

“Uh, alright,” you sighed and stood up, stripping off your pants and letting your cock out the front hole of your boxers before sitting back down.

“Better?” Katherine asked.

“ ... Yes,” you admitted.

The next few videos got a little more varied, and the quality was going up. ‘Kat18’ did some ASMR stuff, and some close-up videos. Then she started playing with an anal plug, and then beads.

“Did the beads really feel good?” Katherine asked when that one was over.

“Yeah,” Sabrina said. “Which is frustrating because you’d think with our whole thing they wouldn’t. But it’s just a quick stretch of the butthole for each bead, so it’s not a protracted thing and having the feeling of them inside was hot.”

“Weird,” Katherine sighed.

“You can borrow them if you want, take them back home with you,” Sabrina offered.

“Ew,” Katherine said, then got a thoughtful look. “Uh, maybe. If you washed them.”

“Of course I washed them,” Sabrina said. “I’m not an animal.”

“Says the girl who-”

“We promised not to ever bring that up,” Sabrina interrupted her sister.

“Fine, point taken,” Katherine said, looking apologetic.

The next video was the one in the restaurant with you.

“This was the first day John and I started really flirting,” Sabrina said at the start. “He was so cute, and this turned me on so much.”

As you all watched the events unfold you glanced to Katherine who was watching the screen raptly, the tip of her tongue wedged into the corner of her lips. And then she glanced from the screen to your dick beside her a couple of times.

And then she put her hand on your cock. She didn’t stroke it or anything, just held it through the video.

“Next,” she said when it ended.

Gemma made eye contact with you behind the sister and gave you a little shrug.

The next video was a solo one, which didn’t spark anything more, but the next one was your first ‘scene’ with Sabrina where she called you Daddy and blew you. Katherine’s grip on your cock got firmer as she watched, and she slowly started to stroke you and stopped when the video ended. The next video was one of the filler videos you’d made last week to stretch out the content more, and was another blowjob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.