The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 219

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 219 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You started slow, fucking Gemma with long strokes that you knew would build her horniness. The two of you had already had sex that morning when you woke up so it didn’t take either of you that long to get into the groove again and soon you started to push up the intensity.

“That’s it, love,” she moaned. “Fuck my pussy. God, make it yours again and again. Make my titties bounce for you. Unngh, you fucking beast, I love you so much.”

You sat up higher, giving your audience a better look at the both of you as you pumped Gemma hard and fast. She reached up and ran her fingers down your chest to your stomach and then back up to your shoulders, licking her lips as she stared into your eyes.

Grabbing one of her legs, you shifted her slightly as you brought it up onto your shoulder, tilting her body towards the twins. You pressed down on her leg a bit, really using your hips to fuck into her, and with the closer hand you palmed one of her big tits and massaged it. With the other, out of view of the girls, you grabbed her ass and slid your fingers into her cheeks to feel for the pucker of her asshole and start nudging at it with a fingertip.

“Oooh, John,” Gemma moaned. “Oh, baby. Oh, God, you’re going to make me come soon.”

“You gonna squirt, Gemma?” Sabrina asked from the doorway. You glanced over and saw that she’d stopped trying to keep any propriety at all - her pyjama pants were lowered down to her thighs as she was jilling herself off openly and her robe hanging loose, revealing one of her small breasts.

“Mmm, I might,” Gemma panted. You slipped your middle finger into her butt up to the first knuckle and she gave a little hiccup. “I really might.”

“Fuck, this is so hot,” Katherine grunted from her position. She was a little more discrete than her sister if only because she still had her shirt on. She had one hand up inside playing with her pierced nipples while the other had pulled her black thong aside and was fingering herself with two fingers.

You got your finger up to the second knuckle in Gemma’s ass and pushed deep with your cock, leaning down to kiss her heavily.

“Love you,” you growled to her softly. “So fucking much.”

“Yes, baby. Oh, I’m so fucking close,” she groaned.

“Don’t,” you said. “Hold it, not yet.”

“O-OK,” she said, starting to strain a bit.

You worked a second finger into her butt beside the first.

“Please, John?” she begged.

“Wait for it,” you said. You pulled out of her pussy entirely and then went back in, and then did it again, fucking her hole entirely. Then you gave her five rapid-fire thrusts as you let go of her tit and pushed your thumb against her clit. “Now, you beautiful cunt,” you growled.

“Uuuuuuungh,” Gemma exhaled heavily as she relaxed her grip and her orgasm washed through her. “John!” She came in a gush of juices, immediately soaking the sheets beneath you as her legs shuddered and she clawed at the bed and bucked her hips up at you, fucking your cock and fingers inside as she clenched her holes.

“Holy shit,” Katherine groaned, almost falling off her perch on the dresser as she came as well.

As soon as Gemma had come down and caught her breath, she pushed you off of her and onto your back with your head at the top of the bed and she climbed onto you with her back facing the girls. Then she reached back and took hold of your cock and got it into position and pushed down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.