The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 220

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 220 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Get yourself a man who can love you like a teddy bear and fuck you like an animal, twinsie,” Sabrina said with a smile as she hugged Katherine.

After the ‘show,’ you’d all needed to clean yourselves up a bit and then Sabrina took everyone out for brunch. Again, you had been struck by how weirdly normal things felt even though you could clearly picture what streaks of your cum looked like on Katherine’s body while you were sitting with your arm around Sabrina.

After brunch the four of you took a walk downtown, passing by the office, and then further to a park that had a little cultural festival going on. You spent the next couple of hours there and ended up buying a flower for each of the girls to put in their hair. Then, as the afternoon wore on, Katherine was running out of time for her trip and you and Gemma went back to the coffee shop from the morning while Sabrina and Katherine went up to pack her things and have some sister-time.

When they came back down they were all smiles, and the four of you had ridden out to the train station to see Katherine off.

“I’ll try, but I don’t know if I could handle your kind of situation,” Katherine said as she squeezed Sabrina back.

“Just don’t fall for him at the exact same time as someone else,” Sabrina smirked. “Or do. I’m having hella fun with Gemma, too.”

“Yeah you are,” Gemma smiled, stepping forward and offering Katherine a hug. “No hard feelings for anything that happened this weekend from me, OK?” she said quietly.

“Me either,” Katherine agreed, hugging her back and then turning to you. “Come here, big guy.”

You stepped forward and swept her into a hug, and she squeezed you tight enough that you let out a little grunt. “If you hurt my sister I’ll kill you,” she whispered to you.

“And I’d deserve it,” you whispered back and then kissed her on the cheek. “Have a safe ride back.”

Katherine hugged Sabrina one more time and then grabbed her suitcase and got onto the train, waving over her shoulder with a big smile.

You three waited until the train was pulling away, waving to Katherine through the window, before any of you said anything.

“Is she planning to come back any time soon?” Gemma asked.

“Why, want to take a run at my sister?” Sabrina asked with a little smirk.

“No- Well, I would if that’s what happened, but no,” Gemma laughed. “It’s just been a wild as fuck weekend. Two of you really amp up the chaos.”

“Yeah, we have that effect on things, even before we both turned into kinky bitches,” Sabrina laughed.

Both of your girls fell in beside you, Sabrina slipping her arm through yours and Gemma taking your hand. “So, I think we need some us-time,” you said. “How does my place sound for tonight. Just snuggling and watching Castle?”

“That sounds amazing, but it’s a Sunday,” Sabrina sighed.

“Sabrina, sweetie, we stashed clothes at his place, remember?” Gemma said.

“Oh, shit! I totally forgot,” Sabrina laughed. “Then yes, absolutely. Snuggles and Nathan Fillion is the evening I want.”

“And maybe one fuck,” Gemma said quietly.

“Just one,” Sabrina agreed.

“And a blowjob,” Gemma said.

“Or two,” Sabrina said.

“I think my cock might fall off if you two keep going at me like this,” you said.

“That would actually be pretty handy if it stays hard,” Gemma teased. “We could use your dick as a dildo on each other as much as we want, and then snuggle with you and get all the emotional stuff with after.”

“I’m hiding all the scissors and knives when we get to my place,” you grumbled, making both of them laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.