The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 228

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 228 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma was feeling nervous. She’d didn’t think she needed to be, but that wasn’t going to stop the bubbling anxiety somewhere deep in her guts.

This whole plan was a risk, but when she really stopped to think about it ... the fact that Sabrina wanted to reveal her OnlyFans secret didn’t really affect Gemma all that much. Becks already knew that the two of them were both see John, and Gemma wasn’t involved in the OnlyFans stuff, so there wasn’t really anything on the line for Gemma.

But she still felt nervous for Sabrina.

And she felt nervous about the threesome that could come out of it.

It was weird, she kept thinking as she stood next to Sabrina in her bathroom as they both got ready for their night out with Becks. She was sharing John with Sabrina and it felt entirely natural, which was wild. And then the whole thing with Katherine happened, and she hadn’t felt threatened once. Even when she’d gotten that phone call after John accidentally slipped Katherine his cock, she hadn’t felt jealous.

Considering everything that had happened with Timothy last year, she felt like she should have been pissed, or jealous, or something about John. But she’d just ... laughed. Her Ex had been a cheater. John had basically done the same thing, but the whole situation was different.

So why did this feel different? Why was she nervous about Becks? She was a beautiful woman, sure, but so were the twins. She was older than the three of them, but not by so much that it was weird.

“Babe, you’re spinning out,” Sabrina said after smacking her lips lightly from applying some lipgloss.

“No, I’m not,” Gemma said, going back to doing her lashes.

Sabrina sidled over and stood behind Gemma, wrapping her arms around Gemma’s waist and hugging her from behind. “A month as friends and almost a month as lovers. I can see when something’s bothering you.”

“I never should have gotten into a relationship with you,” Gemma smirked.

“You say that now, but try saying it while my tongue is teasing that pretty little box of yours,” Sabrina teased, sliding her hands down the front of Gemma’s dress to her crotch. “Now tell me what’s wrong.”

“I don’t know,” Gemma sighed. “And that’s the problem.”

“If you don’t want to do this, we don’t have to,” Sabrina said. “John is with both of us, and we both need to be OK with this even if it’s technically ‘my’ business. If you don’t want-”

“It’s not that,” Gemma said, planting her palms on the counter and looking at herself and Sabrina in the mirror. “I’m ... weirdly fine with the OnlyFans stuff you two are doing. And I think I’m OK with sharing John with someone else occasionally.”

“So are you rethinking Becks?” Sabrina asked.

“I don’t know,” Gemma sighed again. “I don’t think so. I think she’s the best choice, both for our secrets and for the job. And I like her, and don’t think anything bad is likely to happen.”

“But?”

“But,” Gemma said. “That’s just it. ‘But’ is where my feelings stop. I think I’m just nervous about all of it packed together, not about anything in particular.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.