The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 230

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 230 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Fine, you can see it,” Gemma said, rolling her eyes as she grinned.

Sabrina was kind of scary when she wanted to manoeuvre a conversation. Somehow, in fifteen minutes and with only a little help from Gemma, she had been able to get Becks to ask about John’s dick.

“You girls have got to be yanking my chain,” Becks said. “I’ve seen top tier dick.”

“Not like this,” Sabrina said. She pulled out her phone from her purse and thumbed through her photos, then flashed one over to Gemma - it was one of John’s cock with Gemma’s hand around it. They’d sent it to Sabrina on a night when it was just the two of them. His cock was fully hard, the mushroom head perfectly formed and the shaft nice and thick in her fingers with those two softly bulging veins just visible. Gemma nodded, and Sabrina turned the phone around to show Becks.

“Holy shit,” Becks said, taking the phone and looking at it as her mouth dropped open a little bit.

“Told you,” Sabrina smirked.

“It’s not just black guys who pack heat,” Gemma chuckled. “Here, look.” She put her hand on the table curled lightly into a fist, then stacked her other one on top of it. “Just a bit taller than that. And maybe ... this girthy?”

“Shit,” Becks laughed, looking back at the picture again, then back to Gemma’s hands. Then she glanced at Sabrina. “And you can take that?”

“All of it, every time,” Sabrina smirked. “And in my throat.”

“Damn!” Becks said.

“It’s hot. You should see the way her throat bulges a little when he’s all the way in,” Gemma said.

“Fuck, that’s kinky,” Becks giggled.

“Well, I’d say it’s more impressive that Gemma takes it all in her ass,” Sabrina said.

“Sabrina!” Gemma scoffed.

“What? It’s a big deal,” Sabrina giggled.

“I’ve had bigger,” Becks said, her cheeks flushing. “Just once, though.”
“Wait, in your ass?” Gemma asked.

“Mhmm,” Becks nodded. “It wasn’t fun. Felt like I was getting split in half and not in a good way.”

“Did you finish?” Sabrina asked.

“God, no,” Becks said. “I made him pull out and I wiped him off and blew him. He was pretty disappointed, I was the first girl to ever let him try. You don’t take him there?”

“I want to,” Sabrina said. “It just doesn’t work well for me. We’ve tried, and I’m going to try again with more prep. I may or may not end up wearing a buttplug to the office for a week.”

“Nasty,” Becks giggled playfully.

“Wouldn’t be the first time I played with one,” Sabrina laughed.

“She has quite the collection of toys,” Gemma added, giving Sabrina a glance to let her know she was pushing the conversation forward on purpose.

“Oh yeah? Lots of lonely nights before you hooked up in a throuple?” Becks asked.

“Partially,” Sabrina said, trying to stay casual though Gemma could see the nervous energy in the way she was fiddling with her drink coaster. “I started filming content and needed a variety of stuff.”

“Wait, like ... dirty content?” Becks asked, dropping her voice and leaning forward. She obviously wasn’t immediately turned off by the idea.

“Yeah,” Sabrina nodded. “Totally anonymous, of course. It’s been going pretty well.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.