The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 236

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 236 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK, I have to admit it, that was pretty fun,” Becks said.

You had brought over a couple of wet cloths so that she and Sabrina could wipe themselves down, and now you and Gemma were standing there in your underwear as the two performers were still naked.

“You really did taste great, by the way,” Sabrina grinned at Becks. “And those tits - gawd, they’re almost as nice as Gemma’s.”

“Thanks,” Becks said deadpan, grabbing her boobs and looking over at Gemma’s bra-clad tits, but then she laughed.

“Uh oh,” Gemma said. “I know that look.”

Sabrina was looking at you, softly biting the inside of her lower lip. She’d just finished cleaning herself off but now she was softly stroking her outer pussy lips as she gazed at you.

“What, I wasn’t enough?” Becks asked.

“Sorry, but I think I need some dick,” Sabrina said, sliding over to you and taking your hands and putting them back on her ass as she went on her toes to kiss you. You decided to go with it and grabbed her bum hard, pulling her against you, and she hummed happily into your lips.

“OK, yeah, that’s kinda hot,” Becks said. “Did we look like that?”

“Sort of,” Gemma said. “You were hot, no doubt about that. But not like that. Sabrina just really loves John.”

“Yeah I do,” Sabrina said over her shoulder after breaking your kiss, then turned back to you. “Can I have some dick please, baby?”

“Don’t you mean Daddy?” Becks smirked.

“I wouldn’t want to make Becks uncomfortable,” you said, still holding Sabrina by her ass cheeks.

“Fuck it, this is the amateur porno weekend,” Becks said. “What do I care if the chick I just went lezzie with hops right onto a cock?”

Sabrina grinned wide and went down to her knees in front of you, dragging your briefs down to your knees and letting them drop and taking your hard cock into her mouth immediately as she moaned happily.

“God damn,” Becks said.

“Yeah, she’s a little cockdemon,” Gemma laughed.

“Excuse me,” Sabrina said, pulling her mouth off your dick and stroking it with one hand slowly. “I prefer the term ‘cock goblin,’ thank you very much.”

That made you and the others laugh as Sabrina went back to sucking on you.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Becks sighed, watching Sabrina blow you. She reached up and tweaked one of her nipples absently then looked to Gemma. “Can you take it down that easily?”

“Not quite, but I can deep throat him too,” Gemma said. “Which is kinda funny ‘cause he’s bigger than my Ex and I could never do that for him.”

“That’s ‘cause your throat knows who owns it,” Sabrina mumbled as she took your cock from her mouth and started kissing down the underside of the shaft, heading to your balls.

“Damn, Sabrina,” Becks said. “You’ve got a filthy mouth.”

“All the better to suck on these delicious, full, juicy balls,” Sabrina said, then took one of your nuts into her mouth.

Becks had stepped a little closer, getting a better view, and now you saw her run the tip of her tongue along her upper lip as she watched the filthy blowjob. “You really do have pretty nice cock, John,” she said.

“Thanks,” you said. “You’ve got a great ass.”

“Yeah, did you like getting it on camera?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.