The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 239

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 239 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey,” Gemma said from the doorway to the room.

“Mmmphg,” you groaned as you slowly started to wake up, feeling the pressure of two bodies pressed against you.

“Seriously, you guys. I made eggs and bacon. Get your asses up,” Gemma said and yanked the sheet down the bed, revealing Sabrina laying on top of you and Becks laying in just her panties.

“Fuuuck,” Becks groaned and then yawned as she looked around and blinked, remembering where she was. She looked confused for a moment at Sabrina on top of you, then raised an eyebrow. “How long has that been going on?”

“All night,” Sabrina mumbled into your shoulder where she was burying her face from the light that Gemma had flicked on.

“Is he inside you?” Becks asked.

Sabrina nodded. “He slipped out for a while, but his morning wood let me put it back in.”

“Well, either ride it or hope off, bitch,” Gemma said, coming over and slapping Sabrina on the ass. “And remember you’re filming the blowjob scene this morning so if you make him blow now his load won’t be as big.”

“Hmmm,” Sabrina hummed a pout, and then she slowly swung her leg over and peeled herself from your cock, dismounting and rolling to the edge of the bed.

“God damn,” Becks laughed, reaching down and stroking your dick a couple of times. “He looks ready to blow.”

“I’ll be fine,” you said. “As long as we don’t decide to take today off and leave me with blue balls.”

“Now that you mention it...” Becks said but sparked a grin to show she was teasing.

You and Sabrina followed Gemma out of the bedroom, both staying naked. Gemma had on a fresh pair of panties but no bra, stripping off the apron she’d worn to make the bacon. Becks followed a moment later and caught you wiping off your cock with one of the wet cloths that were now a staple of Sabrina’s kitchen. She snorted and shook her head, but took a seat at the table without saying anything.

Breakfast could have been the four of you out at a Mcdonald’s or something with the way the conversation flowed, talking about work and going back to school at the end of the summer. Becks was surprised to hear that the three of you were planning on all trying to go to the same law school, figuring that this throuple thing was a summer fling, but thought it was sweet. You could tell she had reservations about how long it would last, but you couldn’t blame her - she wasn’t in it with you and the girls and didn’t know how it felt. For most people you wouldn’t think the long-distance could be overcome, but with the little bits and pieces of planning you, Gemma and Sabrina were putting together, you knew it would work.

Then the tone shifted a little.

“So, what did you think of last night?” Gemma asked, taking a bite from the last piece of bacon and then offering it to Sabrina, who took it from her with her teeth.

“Which part?” Becks asked. “There was the dinner, the lesbian porn shoot, watching a live threesome, the shower, the movies and snuggles ... sleeping in the same bed as you. That’s a lot.”

“Average it out,” Gemma chuckled. “It was a long night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.