The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 240

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 240 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Well, what’s going on here?” you asked as you pretended to shut the front door of the apartment.

“Daddy!” Sabrina called from over on the floor in front of the couch, putting on a surprised voice. You lifted the camera phone as you walked forward, revealing that Sabrina was sitting on her knees in between Becks’ legs and had presumably been eating her out, dressed in just a lingerie thong. Sabrina had taken a couple of licks ‘to make it look real’ but Becks hadn’t bought that and just smirked and let her do it. “I’m just practising like you told me to.”

“Hey, Mr D,” Becks said. She was dressed inverse of Sabrina in just a lingerie bra that was sheer enough to see her nipples. “She has been working hard. I’d say she’s gone from a 6 to a 7.”

“You just said I was learning every trick you know and were just as good as you and that I’m going to be Daddy’s favourite,” Sabrina said, then turned back to you. “It’s been over a week since I’ve been able to show you how much I want you. Can I puh-lease get some dick today?”

“I think that’s an excellent idea, baby,” you said.

“Hey now,” Becks said. “I think training your little slut here all week means that I should get the dick today.”

“You’re his personal secretary,” Sabrina said. “You get to suck him off every day.”

“How about you both show what good girls you are and that you can share properly?” you suggested.

“Mmm, I can share, Mr D,” Becks said as she slid to the floor next to Sabrina. “But if your little slut thinks she can suck your big DD better than me she has another thing coming.”

“Oh, I am so better than you at taking Daddy’s Dick,” Sabrina said, reaching up to unzip your pants.

They worked together to depants you, and then both dropped their jaws as your cock bounced up out of your briefs between them. You were recording a downward point of view, which was actually pretty hard to manage not getting their full faces with while also getting a good shot. Gemma was moving around behind you getting different angles, and probably better shots with the girl’s bodies side-on.

“Mmm, Mr D,” Becks said, reaching up and taking your cock in her hand as she licked her lips. “You’re so hard already.”

“He’s always that hard for me,” Sabrina said a little brattily. Then she popped her lips forward and sucked your cock head like a popsicle.

“Maybe I’m just used to getting him in the morning after Darling’s already drained him once or twice,” Becks smirked as she leaned forward and started kissing the side of your shaft.

“Mmm,” you groaned happily at the feeling of two sets of lips on you, as well as the visual of Becks looking up at you as she shared the taste of your cock. “It’s true, Darling does take good care of me.”

“I’ll be just as caring as Darling,” Sabrina promised, taking the head of your cock in her hand and slowly rubbing it between her palm and fingers. “And I’ll prove to her that I can be that way for both of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.