The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 241

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 241 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You wanted to call a time out to double-check how into this Becks really was, but the way she opened her mouth for you made you think you were safe to test her in the moment.

Thrusting your cock slowly into her mouth was delightful. She made sure to work her tongue over the top of your cock as you slid in and out a few times, and then you pushed in deeper until you found the back of her mouth. She adjusted slightly, tilting her head a little more, and then the next time you pushed back you pressed against her throat and she gagged softly, but that just made her mouth produce even more saliva. The next time you pushed all the way she swallowed you down.

“Oooh, fucking fuck,” you groaned, feeling the head of your cock in her throat. You just held there for a moment, feeling her around you, then pulled back all the way and let her cough lightly as she turned onto her side. Then she rolled right back into place and open her mouth again.

You pushed in again, and she swallowed you, and then you were in her throat properly and fucked it lightly as she flailed her tongue.

“Holy fuck,” you grunted. “Your turn, baby. Open wide.”

You pulled out of Becks’ mouth, leaving her with a soft cough and a slobbery grin, and slid your cock directly into Sabrina’s mouth. Knowing her a lot better, you gave one long stroke between her lips and then pushed deeper and she swallowed you as well as you started fucking her throat. You grabbed her breasts hard, using them as handles the way she liked, and she let out a chesty hum.

Then you pulled away and went back to Becks who accepted your cock quickly.

Swapping back and forth between two throats was surprisingly not as fun as you thought it would be. When you’d fucked Sabrina’s face and throat before it was usually either leading into more rough sex or with the goal of getting you off. Swapping back and forth was novel, but it just meant you weren’t getting pleasured as consistently.

Not that either of them were bad at it. It was just that every time you pulled out and shuffled to the side, you weren’t fucking.

Eventually you reached under Becks and unsnapped her bra as planned, pulling it off of her and letting her tits free. Then you used them as handles like you did with Sabrina, mauling them a little roughly as Becks pushed her chest up at you for more. The next time you were switching back from Sabrina to Becks she pressed her tits together with her hands.

“Fuck my breasts, Mr D,” she gasped. “Fuck my big titties with all that slobber from your sluts.”

“Cheater,” Sabrina said, sitting up.

You shifted forward and stabbed your cock into the crease in Becks’ cleavage, immediately starting to fuck her tits. “No pouting, baby,” you said. “Sit up and finger Lusty until she blows, then you can have the rest.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Sabrina grinned, sitting up and spreading Becks’ legs and quickly going two knuckles deep into your coworker.

“Oh, fuck, you bitch,” Becks laughed from between your legs. “Mr D, pull back just a bit.” You did as she asked, and you were surprised when your balls had lips sucking on them while your cockhead was still in between her tits. “Mmmm, let me suck on these big, juicy balls while that little slut makes me come,” Becks mumbled into your sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.