The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 242

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 242 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“What do you guys want for lunch?” Sabrina asked. She was still in just her panties as she sat on the couch, fiddling with her phone. “I’ll order DoorDash.”

“Can I get something light? Like a salad?” Becks asked. “If we’re fucking next I don’t want to feel bloated.”

“Burger,” Gemma sighed. “Definitely a burger.” She was lying on top of you, her bra-clad breasts pressed to your chest. You were softening now, your cock still buried in her and your cum a slurried mess inside of her pussy.

“After that?” Becks asked. “You can eat something that heavy?”

“Mmmm, burgers are my comfort food,” Gemma said, pressing her cheek to your shoulder.

“Went a little hard there, love,” you said with a little smirk.

“I was horny,” she said.

“Yeah, no kidding,” Becks laughed. She was still naked and had gone to get water from the kitchen and then watched as Gemma fucked you on the floor. “You’re a fucking animal, Gemma.”

“You should see John when he’s really going,” Sabrina said. “Gemma’s got nothing on him.”

“I ... am not ... an animal!” you quoted, making Gemma snicker.

“OK, so a salad, a burger, anything you’re looking for John?” Sabrina asked.

“Where are you ordering from?” you asked back.

“Still trying to decide,” she said.

“I dunno, just a sandwich or something then,” you said. “Maybe that deli a couple blocks over?”

“No burgers,” Sabrina shook her head. “Oh, that little cafe down on 56th has everything.”

The orders got narrowed down and, once Gemma was happy with the amount of after-sex snuggles she’d gotten you were allowed up and the two of you hit the shower. You cuddled her a little longer under the hot water, and she hugged you back warmly.

“Still OK with all of this?” you asked her quietly.

“Yeah. Being here helps a lot,” she said. “If I was at home I’d be left wondering about things, and maybe I’d spin out a little. But being here means I can see the dynamic. Becks is horny and definitely looking forward to fucking you, but she isn’t falling in love or anything, so I don’t feel threatened.”

“Good,” you said. “Because I never want you to feel threatened. Ever. I love you, and I love Sabrina. Nothing and no one is going to change that. We could send Becks away right now and I’d be happy spending the rest of the weekend in bed with you.”

“Next weekend,” Gemma smiled softly. “I think if we tried to send her away now she’d start a one-woman riot.”

After your shower you and Gemma got dressed in fresh underwear and headed out into the living area, finding Sabrina just dropping her robe and a couple of big brown paper bags on the kitchen table. Becks was still naked.

“I’m gonna shower quick,” she said. “No one pick the croutons off my salad.”

“Yes, ma’am,” you said and then got a little cheeky as you passed each other and gave her a little slap on the ass. She turned back to you and shot you a look, but then she smirked and hefted her breasts in her hands and shot you an air kiss before heading for the washroom.

“You need to rail her,” Sabrina said with a grin as she ripped open the bags to start doling out the takeout containers. “Seriously, while you guys were in the shower I caught her staring at the couch and touching herself like she was remembering your cock in her mouth. She wants it bad.”

“I would be happy to provide that service,” you said, standing behind Sabrina and wrapping your arms around her, pressing the bulge of your cock in your briefs against Sabrina’s back as you hugged her. “But first I need lunch.” You dropped your lips to her neck and kissed her on her sweet spot, making her moan as you progressed from kissing to softly biting her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.