The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 247

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 247 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Favourite part, go,” Sabrina said, looking across the room at Gemma.

When you had come out of the bedroom you’d found Sabrina and Gemma set up at the kitchen table going over the footage, but as you’d sat on the couch you’d been joined by Sabrina who came over and snuggled up to you, resting her head on your chest. You hadn’t really gotten a chance to show her any love after the shoot since they’d sent you off with Becks, so even though you kind of wanted to just rest and get cool you wrapped your arm around her and let her snuggle in.

“Um, I think when Becks sat on your face and John was fucking you was probably the best shot,” Gemma said. “But when he was actually just having sex with Becks at the end and you were all sweet next to them was my favourite part.”

“Mmm, I get it,” Sabrina nodded, then turned to look up at you. “What about you, baby?”

“Other than that part?” you asked, thumbing back towards the bedroom.

“Yes, obviously,” Sabrina smiled.

“Um ... probably fucking Becks from behind while she was eating you out,” you said. “Or when you got close right at the start and sucked her taste off of me over and over.”

“That was my favourite part,” Sabrina grinned. “It was so dirty, but she tastes decent. Putting your cock in her and then having it come out with a light glaze of her on it and licking it off like a lollipop made my nipples tingle.”

“You are such a horny slut,” Gemma laughed, coming over from the table to sit on Sabrina’s other side and hug her. “Good thing we love you for it.”

Sabrina beamed her happiness.

The three of you chatted a bit, just sort of touching base a little and making sure you were all doing alright with the way the weekend was going. It was kind of hard to believe that it was already almost dinner time.

In the end, a little over a half hour after you left her, you went and kissed Becks awake instead of presenting your cock to her mouth. Her eyes flicked open and it took her a half moment to put together where she was before she smiled softly.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” you replied. “The girls are putting together the dinner order, and they want to start getting ready to go out sooner than later. You can stay snuggled in bed for a bit more, but there’s going to be more movement through here.”

“No, I’m good,” Becks said and stretched before sitting up, the covers falling from her chest and revealing her breasts to you. “What are we doing for dinner?”

“Well, we didn’t exactly give them an answer, so it might just end up being pizza,” you said.

“Oh, I know a great place to order from,” Becks said, shifting out from under the covers and slipping from the bed, walking towards the outer room still completely naked and casual.

You did end up ordering pizza, and then the girls started slowly getting ready. Becks had to try on several of Sabrina’s dresses to find one that could stretch over her curvier body and fit snugly without being ridiculous. That led to a little bit of a fashion show for you as the girls showed her off to you in too-tight, too-short dresses. The pizza arrived and you all ate, then the girls went back to getting ready while you spent your time on Sabrina’s laptop until there was enough room in the bathroom for you to take a quick shower alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.