The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 253

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 253 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Favourite part?” Sabrina asked Becks.

You were all sitting around a table with a clean white linen tablecloth and were sipping mimosas, waiting for your brunch orders.

“Probably ... God, hard to say,” Becks said.

“Well, I know what my favourite was,” Gemma said. “When you went A-to-M.”

The four of you weren’t exactly isolated and could hear the murmurs of other patrons in the restaurant around you, so it was fair to assume they would be able to hear you as well.

“That was pretty nasty,” Becks said, scrunching up her nose at the memory. “But I was so hot that I couldn’t resist doing it.”

“It was definitely hot,” Sabrina said. “I’ll do it for you this afternoon if you want.”

Becks bit the inside of her cheek as she blushed and shrugged. “I think I need another mimosa before we start down that road,” she laughed. “What about you? Favourite part?”

“Definitely near the start when I was laying down and John was, y’know, and you two were ... yeah,” Sabrina said, first making a little hip thrusting gesture in her seat talking about you, and then gesturing around her chest when she referenced them. “I could have definitely gone for more of that.”

“You looked gorgeous too, by the way,” you said, looking across the table at her. She grinned and you felt her foot find your leg under the table and rub up your calf.

“John?” Becks asked. “Favourite part?”

“All of it,” you said.

“Be more specific, love,” Gemma said. “Obviously it was all great.”

“OK, then even though it was all my favourite, I’ll narrow it down to the ending. That was pretty awesome,” you said. The ending had been Becks sucking on your balls as Sabrina stood behind you stroking you quickly, while Gemma presented her tits for you to come all over. You’d splattered her with a big load, and then Becks and Sabrina and licked it all up.

“I still can’t believe how much there was,” Gemma giggled at that.

“What can I say, you bring it out of me,” you said.

“Literally,” Sabrina chuckled.

“Back to you, Becks,” Gemma said.

“Um ... probably right after the ATM when I was licking the you know and John got behind me,” Becks said.

“Really?” Gemma asked in surprise.

“For sure,” Becks nodded. “I mean, I felt like I could feel every twitch you made when it felt good, and John wasn’t holding back.”

“Glad you enjoyed it,” you said, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

“I hate to nuke the mood,” Sabrina sighed. “But we should probably talk about the other part of last night at the party. I feel like we need to game it out.”

“True,” Gemma nodded and sighed as well.

“I did a little thinking this morning while I was in the shower,” you said. “The way I see it, there are three scenarios. The first is that there is no fallout; Joy doesn’t pursue anything, and nothing changes. The second is that Joy tries to make waves, but neither Lucy nor anyone else at the party helps her out with more info. The third is that Lucy has connected with Joy and they can plot together.”

“Is she really as bad as you say?” Becks asked. “Lucy, not Joy. I know you told us the whole dating story last night, but what’s it been like since you reconnected by accident?”

“Awkward,” you said. “Weird. She acts pissy constantly around me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.