The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 258

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 258 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma had come in with the Monday coffee orders and joined us in the conference room afterwards, though you were left working solo for a little bit as Eric’s dating app profiles got a makeover from both women for about a half hour until they joined you in working. You had gotten a good morning kiss from Gemma, little more than a peck, but it was still more than you could do with Sabrina so you made do with squeezing Sabrina’s hand when you were positioned behind some boxes on the conference table. That made her smile and squeeze back.

It was mid-morning and Sabrina had just come back from dropping off Eric’s phone to him when Garrison came into the conference room with a bemused smirk on his face. “How goes it in here?”

“It’s going fine, sir,” Gemma said. “Sorting it all is taking some time, but we’ll get it done.”

“Good, good,” Mr Garrison nodded. “Look, you two. I’ve received another cease and desist letter directed to you. Are you certain you’re not doing anything to antagonize this internet troll?”

“Sir, neither of us are doing anything like that,” you said.

“No social media quips, no making the meme things?” Garrison asked.

“Sir, I was with them most of the weekend,” Sabrina piped in. “Neither of them even mentioned the internet guy while we were hanging out. We watched movies, we went out for lunch, and we even went to a little party and to a pub. We were too busy, y’know, being alive for them to be spreading rumours online about someone.”

“Well, he seems to think you are,” Garrison sighed, wiping his face for a moment and shaking his head. “What about Eric?”

“That ... we can’t say either way,” you said. “I can go talk to him.”

“Just go get him and bring him in here,” Garrison said.

You glanced at the girls and then went out to fetch Eric. After the first cease and desist letter you’d hinted that you might have known who it was doing it, but couldn’t remember if you’d named Eric or not. Or if you were supposed to talk to him before now. Everything that had been going on had shifted that whole situation with the online rapper/commentator idiot from the club out of your mind.

Back in the usual intern conference room, the space felt sort of empty with just Eric and Andy in the room. Andy was typing with just two fingers, while Eric had his sport coat hanging on the back of his chair and looked like he was about ready to sweat through his golf polo he was working so hard. You knocked on the doorsill to get his attention as you entered. “Hey, Eric; Garrison wants to talk to us in the other conference room.”

Eric looked up and blinked, stretching his fingers. “Right now?” he asked.

“Yeah,” you nodded. “You good?”

“Just trying to make do,” Eric said with a vapid, fake smile.

“Well, let’s not keep the man waiting,” Andy said as he started to stand up.

“No, Andy - it’s just Eric,” you said.

“What? How come?” Andy asked, looking hurt.

You suppressed the urge to tease him or give him a little barb. As he looked over at you, you could tell Andy was either still high from last night or had smoked a bit before coming in that morning. He was just as ragged as usual but had a sort of dreamy haze in his eyes to go with his tiredness. “It’s not about intern work,” you told Andy. “He’s actually in heaps of trouble.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.