The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 262

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 262 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

There was only one real answer as to why Joy would be back in the building - she had to be visiting her mother, or coming to meet her for lunch or something.

Right?

“Way to give us a heads up, Becks,” Gemma muttered grabbing her phone and opening it and quickly typing.

“It’s fine,” you said. “We’re fine. It’s already Wednesday, would she really wait this long to try and pull something?”

“Or it’s only Wednesday,” Sabrina pointed out. “And she’s been scheming since Saturday to get us caught in a horrible net of lies and half-truths.”

That did sound like Joy.

Gemma’s phone pinged and she looked at it. “Becks didn’t know she was here,” Gemma said. “She must have used a back exit or something.”

“Great,” you mumbled. “The conniving bitch also knows about multiple ways to get in here.”

“So what are we going to do?” Sabrina asked.

“Nothing,” Gemma said. “We don’t draw any attention to ourselves. We just work like nothing is the matter. That’s what Garrison would want anyways, right? If anything goes down, we have to make sure it was her fault.”

You and Sabrina agreed, and the three of you went back to work.

It only took Joy five minutes to come back around and show her evil hag face.

She knocked but didn’t wait at the door to the conference room, breezing her way in with a snide smile. “Well, well, well, look who it is,” she said. “Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb, and Tweedle Dick.” She was dressed in an outfit that never would have flown when she was interning in the law office - it was a flowy, silky summer dress that barely covered her ass and showed off her legs, and had a decent amount of cleavage up top. You could only assume it was seen as more appropriate to wear something like that at the fashion magazine offices her mother had gotten her a job at.

“Funny,” you said. “How long did it take you to come up with that one?”

“Hmm,” she hummed with a snotty pout of a grin. “So what, did you three get downgraded from digitization and keyword searches to just sorting old boxes of crap?”

“That’s literally none of your business,” Sabrina said.

“Whatever,” Joy said, stepping forward and starting to look at the papers on top of one of the sorted stacks.

“Stop,” Gemma said, stepping forward and wedging herself partially between Joy and the table. “You don’t work here, you can’t just start pawing through legal documents.”

“Ugh, get out of my face, you hairy bitch,” Joy scoffed. “I can do whatever I damn well want, and none of you can stop me.”

“She’s right, Joy,” you said. “Get out of the room. We don’t want you here, and these documents aren’t something you can just start reading.”

“Fuck off, you limp dick snake,” Joy hissed. “Make me.”

“I will if I have to,” Gemma said, pushing herself forward a bit more until she was chest-to-chest with Joy. Joy’s heels gave her more height than Gemma, but your girlfriend wasn’t a skinny twig with tits like Joy. Gemma’s curves were natural and she was athletic underneath them, so the brief brush sent Joy stumbling backwards slightly.

“What the fuck, you bitch!” Joy shouted loudly. Too loudly. “You just assaulted me.”

You rolled your eyes, then turned to glance at Sabrina but she was already heading out of the conference room by the other set of doors at the far end out into the hallway. That left you to back up Gemma, and you stepped forward as Joy continued to crow about having been assaulted. Some of the Associates and Jr Partners were starting to peek out of their offices at the ruckus she was causing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.