The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 265

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 265 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“God, you two drive me crazy,” you said.

Gemma and Sabrina both had their skirts pulled up to their waists and their underwear down around their knees. Gemma was in stubby one-inch heels, while Sabrina had kicked off the flats she wore around the office at some point. They were both bent over the edge of the conference table, their asses pointing back at you, and were holding hands as they grinned over their shoulders.

“Who are you going to fuck first, John?” Sabrina asked, wiggling her smaller butt at you.

“God, love, I want your cock in me so badly,” Gemma said, matching Sabrina’s motions and smirking as she tried to entice you.

“No, I want your cock way more,” Sabrina said, laughing a little as she played the game. “My pussy is absolutely dripping after sucking your big, hard cock with my little mouth.”

“Love, my clit is on fire for you right now,” Gemma crooned. “And I might scratch the table, my nipples are so hard. I need to feel you stretching me out.”

“I’m going to squirt all over the office carpet as soon as you put it in me,” Sabrina said.

“I want you in my ass after you fill my cunt,” Gemma said.

“Hey, no fair,” Sabrina said with a change of voice, pouting a little.

“Sorry,” Gemma said, giving a soft smile to her and then leaning in and kissing her. “Over the line.”

“Thank you,” Sabrina said sweetly, her mild frustration dissolving. “You two can do anal in the office another time.”

“Another time?” you asked. “The only reason we’re doing this now is a fluke.”

“Fine, if there’s another time, you two can do anal,” Sabrina clarified. “Now, can I get some cock in me or what?”

“Just give it to her,” Gemma said to you. “If you don’t she’ll start getting bratty.”

“You love it when I’m bratty,” Sabrina said and stuck out her tongue.

Instead of answering, you stepped forward and gave Sabrina a swift smack on the ass that left a pink handprint on her cheek for a moment. Then you palmed both her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, spreading her wide open, and used your hips to get your cock into position.

“Oh, fuck yes, Daddy,” Sabrina moaned as she felt your cock at her entrance.

“I thought choosing you first meant you weren’t going to be bratty?” you asked, pulling away slightly.

“No!” Sabrina pleaded. “I’m sorry, John. No Daddy talk in the office.”

“Good,” you said and plunged your cock into her about halfway with a grunt.

“Uuungh, fuuuck,” Sabrina groaned, laying her face against the table as her mouth fell open and she panted at the feeling of your cock inside of her.

“What happened to squirting as soon as he was inside you?” Gemma teased her with a smile, still holding her hand.

“He’s not all the way in yet,” Sabrina panted.

For your part, Sabrina felt extra tight and silky and you wondered if the situation was really making her horny enough to change how her cunt gripped you. Deciding to let her get accommodated for a moment, you slowly stroked out of her and then back into the same depth. At the same time, you leaned down over her and kissed at the crook of her neck, softly sucking on her skin right in that little erogenous zone she loved. She kicked one leg at the knee at that sudden extra feeling, and then again, almost like a dog getting a good belly scratch.

“You are such a horny bitch,” you laughed softly in her ear.

“All for you, baby,” Sabrina whispered.

You turned from Sabrina to Gemma, leaning over to kiss her and she met you halfway. Grabbing her ass as you started to make out, you slid your fingers into her crack and down to her pussy, teasing her lips with your fingertips and feeling she was as wet as Sabrina was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.