The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 272

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 272 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You didn’t figure anything out, really. Eric backed off on blaming Gemma but was still frustrated at the state of his relationship with Lucy. They’d been seeing each other for three weeks at that point, and you couldn’t blame him for feeling invested and then having the rug pulled out from under him - at three weeks with Sabrina and Gemma you were already attached at the hip. You weren’t sure what you would have done if they’d suddenly had a blow-up with you.

Eric was also clearly a little flustered about the throuple situation. You could tell he wasn’t sure whether to give you a high-five and ask questions, or to feel hurt that it had been hidden from him since you all worked together.

Things settled a little once Andy arrived in the office and the work day started properly. Most of the morning went by in quiet, though you, Gemma and Sabrina quietly messaged back and forth a bit to touch base. Sabrina wanted to know why Gemma hadn’t told you and Sabrina about the whole thing right away, and Gemma explained she didn’t want to ruin your date night and figured she would just tell you in the morning, but then everything had happened that morning and she’d been trying to figure out how she felt about it all before she told you guys.

That led to Sabrina offering to let Gemma move in with her, but Gemma liked living with Becca and Charlotte and didn’t want to leave them in a lurch for two months of rent. Sabrina just grinned to herself for a moment after that message, and she messaged back teasing Gemma for not wanting to leave the horny lesbians without having a shot at them first. Gemma flushed in person and denied that over text vehemently.

By the time lunch was coming around Garrison hadn’t poked his head into the office once, which had become his regular routine to check on the five of you, so you took a water break and went wandering down towards his office and saw that it was closed and the light was off. It looked like he was taking a longer weekend too.

The only problem was that meant you were left in the building without Garrison but with Bellagamba around. You let the others know when you got back to the conference room, and you all decided to keep to the strict lunchtime rules so as not to tempt fate and get caught leaving a little early or arriving a little late. Just in case.

Things got interesting again after lunch when Eric came back from the sub place with a confused but smiling expression.

“OK, what happened?” Gemma asked.

“Well, you know that cute girl who works behind the counter?” Eric said. “She was kind of bantering with me a bit, and so after I paid I asked her for her number to hang out this weekend, and she said yes. Which was awesome. But then on my way back here I got a text from Lucy and she was apologising ... and she sent me a picture.”

“What kind of picture?” you asked, guessing at the answer already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.