The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 273

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 273 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Thankfully you made it to the end of the day without Bellagamba making problems for anyone, but Eric still hadn’t made a decision about what he was going to do. You really weren’t sure what Lucy was thinking - there was a point in your life where you thought you knew her pretty well, but then she’d dumped you and everything felt like it shifted with her.

After work Gemma split from you and Sabrina as she needed to head back to her apartment quickly, while you and Sabrina took an Uber over to the car rental company. The beach was a good several hours’ drive away and was closer to your school than it was the city, so getting there was more of a problem for you three than anyone else on the trip. Since everyone was splitting the cost of the Air B&B based on their rooms, and you three were sharing one, the car was actually going to be the most expensive part of the trip other than maybe food and alcohol costs all put together.

Since you were managing the Air B&B part of the trip for the three of you, Sabrina had offered to manage the car rental and you had to go over to the airport to pick it up. You got dropped off by your Uber at the terminal and took a quick walk down to where the car rental places were and queued up behind a few folks.

“Looks like we came in at the wrong time,” Sabrina grinned a little as she leaned into you, her arm looped through yours as she rested her head on your shoulder. “A big flight must have just come in.”

“No way we could have known,” you said. “But I’m seeing a lot of tired faces. Must have been a long flight.”

Sabrina glanced around. “Where would you want to go? For a vacation, I mean. And assuming Gemma was coming with us so don’t answer Australia.”

“Um,” you thought. “I dunno. Spain, maybe? Or Italy?”

“What if we did the whole Riviera?” Sabrina suggested. “Just the three of us travelling the coast of the Mediterranean. Spain, France, and end in Italy.”

“That would be pretty amazing,” you said. “Are we backpacking on this trip, or are we ridiculously wealthy and doing it in style?”

“Oh, ridiculously wealthy, obviously,” Sabrina said with a grin. “Three lawyers, all at the top of their game. Actually, scratch that, we’ll do it once backpacking and experience it like that, and then we’ll do it later on when we’re all high-paid lawyers and get to be nostalgic about it.”

“And when are we taking this amazing trip?” you asked.

“We could do it next summer,” Sabrina suggested. “Once we’ve all graduated, and before law school. Just think - we take like three months to travel, one month per country. Then we move into whatever law school we’re going to.”

“What about internships?” you asked. “The connections are important. Not to mention us needing to pay for things.”

“We’ll pay for things with our side hustle, baby,” Sabrina said. “If we can keep things rolling through the school year, we’ll be making more than enough.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.