The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 276

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 276 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Dude,” Brent said.

“Bro,” Paul said right after him.

“What?” you asked with a little grin.

“How the fuck?” Edgar asked.

The introductions had been a bit of a whirlwind, and Gemma and Sabrina had both put on a full-court press to be both as welcoming and friendly as possible, and also to build you up as much as possible by being as attractive as they knew how to be. It really wasn’t fair for the guys.

After everyone had gone up to claim their rooms in the house, with Edgar taking the couch in the basement since he was solo and paying the least into the rental, you had all sat down for brunch. Now that everyone had eaten - with absolutely zero leftovers, considering you were all hungry college students - Corey and Victoria were in the kitchen with Gemma doing the dishes and Sabrina was chatting with Ollie and comparing notes since you all went to the same school. That left you and the guys still at the table.

“You know what,” Paul said, leaning over. “And for once, Edgar is damn right - how the fuck?” Paul was a tall, lanky guy of Nigerian descent, but had grown up in the US his entire life. He was the true nerd of the group, though that was a variable statement since you all enjoyed some nerdy shit now and then. He loved board games and ran the occasional D&D session for those of you who were interested, though you were all too busy for anything needing more commitment than ‘Come over this Saturday afternoon.’

“OK, OK,” you chuckled. “I know what. The three of us are interns at the same law office, and we hit it off on friendly terms for the first few weeks. Then Sabrina and I started flirting, but she knew Gemma was interested in me, so Gemma and I went out, then Sabrina and I went out, and they decided they were OK with both of them dating me, and then they started dating each other too.”

“So you guys have sex,” Edgar said. “Like, threesomes. All the time.”

You snorted. “Yeah, that happens. It’s not a big deal.”

It’s not a big deal, ” Brent mimicked me. “Yeah, OK, John. First, you’re dating the hot chick from our Pre-Law classes that none of us have talked to. You’re also dating a ridiculously attractive Australian girl. And you’re doing that at the same time, and they both know about it. And, to top it all off, they are also dating each other.” Brent was the most athletic guy in the group and, if he had about a foot more height, he would have likely been able to make it onto the University basketball team at least as a benchwarmer or practice team. But while he was good, he wasn’t the kind of great that made up for his short stature for University ball, so his time on the court was limited to his rec leagues. He was also the most competitive of the group and was far and away the most ‘experienced’ with dating outside of Corey’s long-term relationship. Until now.

“Fine, make it a big deal,” you said. “Sabrina and Gemma are hot, I obviously know that. But I’m not in love with them because they’re hot.”

“Waitwaitwait,” Paul said. “Love? You’re in love with them? You guys said that already?”

“Well, yeah,” you said.

“Holy shit, you absolute soft unit,” Brent laughed. “You’ve been dating them for like ... a bit over a month and you’re already saying the big L word?”

That reminded you of when you’d joked about being in Lesbians with the girls and made you smirk. “It’s really not-”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.