The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The three of you, Sabrina, Gemma and yourself, ate lunch together in the office and none of you brought up the relationship stuff that had been going on between you. Things, it felt like, were back to normal. By the time you all were back to work, Andy and Eric returned from lunch fifteen minutes late and in a rush.

Thankfully, for them at least, none of the Partners or associates noticed. Still, the afternoon felt like it dragged on as files came into the conference room and were sent back out with sticky notes and highlighter. It was around four o’clock when you went to grab some water from the kitchen. As you were sipping it you got a text from Sabrina. ‘Check OF!!!

You frowned and looked up and down the hallway. Trent, one of the associates, had just left the kitchen as you were coming in so you were now alone. You switched off your wifi and then brought up Sabrina’s OnlyFans page. The first thing you noticed was that she must have timed the upload release of the video you’d helped her with last night - it had released about an hour ago and had a surprising number of views. Her last video had a lot of views as well.

Holy shit, Sabrina’s subscriber count had shot up by over 1000 since last night. You weren’t completely sure of the backend split that OnlyFans gave the models, but that had to be well over $5000 extra dollars in Sabrina’s pocket just this month alone.

Holy shit. That’s awesome!’ you texted back. ‘I think you owe me dinner, tho.

I owe u appetizers, dinner, dessert, and then a late night coffee.’ she texted, along with a series of emojis that you were pretty sure were meant to be sexual.

Then Sabrina came down the hall, and seeing you were alone she skipped into the kitchen, right up to you, raised on her tiptoes and kissed you on the mouth. No tongue, unfortunately, and it was sweet and cute and made your heart flutter a little.

“OK,” she said. “Don’t talk about that here, obvi. But tell me, did you ask her?”

“I did,” you said. “We’re going out tonight. The arcade bar on fifth, then the Beaumont food trucks.”

“Oh, that’s a good date. Nice thinking,” Sabrina said. “I’m actually kinda jealous.”

“Really?” you asked. “I thought-”

“Not of the date, of the food,” Sabrina assured you.

“Well, we can still go do the food trucks as friends. It doesn’t have to be a date,” you said.

“And that, John, is yet another reason why I want to-” she stuck her tongue into her cheek and made the universal hand sign for blowjob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.