The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 280

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 280 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey, do you guys mind if we squeeze in here?”

You were laying out on your towel next to Gemma and Sabrina, all happily sunning yourselves quietly. Corey and Victoria had gone for a walk, but Ollie and Brent were with you doing the same thing as you.

The speaker, once you closed one eye against the bright sun to actually be able to see him, was a tall and lanky sort of guy with a curly mop of hair and two friends with him. They looked to be about the same age or a year or two younger, but definitely in college as well.

“Sure,” Sabrina said, gesturing to the slim open space next to her and Ollie. The two of them had been talking quietly before then. “Pop a squat. Just don’t block our sun.”

“Hey, I wouldn’t dare block you from your vitamin D,” the guy joked.

You rolled your eyes as Gemma snorted softly.

Sabrina, having the mind of a fourteen-year-old boy when she was relaxed, gave the weak joke a chuckle.

The guys quickly laid out their towels and cracked open the little cooler they’d brought, and you had to admit the snap-hiss of their beers opening was tempting.

“God, I could do for a Bramble right now,” Gemma mumbled and turned over from her front to her back.

“Want to go for a walk?” you offered. “We could probably find a bar and grab a drink.”

“In a bit,” Gemma said. “I need to even out my front here or I’ll be two-toned front and back.”

The guys continued to banter a little with Sabrina and Brent, who immediately recognized fellow jock-types and did the sports guy social dance of finding out who cheered for what team. You did notice that the two friends were distracted from the main conversation frequently by the sights of your group - Gemma’s cleavage was in view now, and Ollie was laying on her back as well. The mop-headed guy had clearly set his sights on Sabrina.

And to be honest, you didn’t give a shit.

Sabrina loved you. And, in the case of potential cheating, you also knew she absolutely worshipped your cock. You had nothing to worry about, and as you passively listened to the flirting going on you could tell that she was having fun with the guy in more of a ‘you just don’t know what I know’ sort of way than that he had any chance.

Paul and Edgar finally got back from their journey down the main street, returning to you with a couple of two-litre bottles of cola, a bottle in a brown paper bag, and a sleeve of red solo cups. You noticed Edgar checking out Gemma quickly, but you couldn’t really blame him for that. You were checking her out every chance you got as well. Brent offered introductions that you didn’t really pay attention to, and soon Paul and Edgar were doing a poor job of surreptitiously pouring Jack and Cokes for everyone.

Not that they were spilling it or anything. They were just bad at hiding it.

Thankfully it didn’t seem like the local PD was out looking for open alcohol on the Friday of July 4th weekend, so there weren’t any problems over the mixed drinks or the other guys’ beer.

You accepted your first drink and took a sip from the cup and had to cough softly and blink.

“That’s a little strong, don’t you think?” you asked Paul, who had handed it to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.