The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 281

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 281 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“It’ll be fun,” Sabrina said as she walked arm in arm with you down the path back to the Air B&B.

“Hey, you know I like going out dancing with both of you,” you said, glancing over to Gemma as she walked on your other side with her hand wrapped up with yours. “I just don’t know how long I want to put up with those guys flirting with you.”

“John, you know-” Sabrina started, but you interrupted her.

“I know, baby. There’s no way you would do anything with them,” you said. “At some point it’ll start annoying me though.”

“Just don’t string them along, Sabrina,” Gemma said. “A little teasing is whatever, but I’ll be annoyed at some point too.”

“OK, OK,” Sabrina said. “I’ll stop teasing them. But going out to meet them at a club is good for Paul and Edgar, too. Those two both need some wing women.”

“I heard that,” Paul said from up ahead of you.

“You were supposed to,” Sabrina called back to him with a grin. She’d slipped into the banter between the guys easily. You could have sworn it would be Gemma who would have been able to do that more, but for some reason she was a little more subdued and Sabrina was a little more extroverted than your expectations. “Anyways, hopefully we’ll be able to find some hot lesbian for Ollie, too.”

“I don’t need any help, you skinny bitch,” Ollie laughed from behind you.

“Says you,” Gemma got in on the teasing. “How long has it been since you’ve been in a relationship?”

“Oh, harrharrharr,” Ollie said. “That’s a classic one - lesbians don’t hook up, they move in together.”

“Hey, she could do better than that lesbian comedian at Mosche’s club,” Gemma chuckled.

The lot of you had headed back to the Air B&B together, and once you hit the house the air conditioning was glorious. Everyone scattered, needing to get themselves cleaned up, and you had to feel a little thankful that you’d gotten there early and had been able to choose the master bedroom for the three of you because that meant you had a private washroom.

A quick, cold shower helped refresh you, and then Gemma was soaping up your cock.

“Now?” you asked. “We’re supposed to be heading out for groceries.”

“We bought everything for the breakfasts,” Gemma said. “I already talked with Ollie and Brent about it. We just need to buy an ice cream cake for tomorrow night to cover dessert.”

“OK,” you said, and let yourself exhale and relax as your girlfriend stroked your cock slowly and started kissing your chest.

“Hey, you started without me,” Sabrina said. She’d headed to the kitchen when you got back and she entered the washroom with her top already off and a plate in one hand with three tall glasses filled with ice and water. She set her makeshift tray down on the sink counter and quickly untied her bottoms and then entered the glassed-in shower and handed you and Gemma each a glass. “Drink up, you need to hydrate after all that sun.”

“Yes, Mom,” Gemma teased her, but still took a long sip as she kept it out of the spray of the shower.

“That’s ‘Mommy-Baby’ to you,” Sabrina laughed, dipping back out of the shower to grab her own glass and take a drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.