The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 282

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 282 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“God, yes baby,” Sabrina moaned as you fucked her fast and shallow, her pussy lips spreading wonderfully as you looked down at where your cock was spearing into her.

“Stop hogging him,” Gemma complained, reaching around Sabrina and tweaking at her nipples.

You had gotten out of the shower to continue your play and now Sabrina was laying on top of Gemma with their pussies stacked, allowing you to swap back and forth between them. It was a kind of heaven, getting to look at both of your girlfriend’s pussies while fucking them.

“Stop being so jealous,” Sabrina groaned as you continued to thrust into her. She wriggled from the pleasure you and Gemma were raining on her.

“I am jealous,” Gemma giggled, grabbing Sabrina’s tits more firmly.

“Sorry, love,” you said as you pulled out of Sabrina and dropped your hips a little so you could enter Gemma. Your Australian girlfriend gasped in pleasure, but Sabrina gave you an exaggerated pout as she used the fingers of both hands to spread her cunt lewdly. That just gave you an opening to drop a wad of spit down onto her pussy and then use your thumb to tease her hole and up to her clit.

“God, I love getting fucked by you two,” Gemma moaned.

“Shhh,” you hushed her. “Not so loud, Gem.”

“Why not?” she said, but did drop her voice. “Why shouldn’t your friends know how much of a fucking sex god you are?”

“How would you like your friends to know what an absolute slut you are when you’re riding my cock?” you pointed out.

That made her hesitate and bite her lip as she looked over Sabrina’s shoulder at you. “OK, point taken,” she laughed.

“I don’t care if my friends know,” Sabrina gasped. “My sister already does.”

“You say that now, you little kink,” Gemma said. “But that’s because you want his cock back inside of you.”

“ ... OK, maybe,” Sabrina giggled.

You rolled your eyes and swapped pussies again, making Sabrina moan softly. Then you bent over her to kiss her, your lips and tongue sloppy with hers, and then she shifted to let you bend lower to kiss Gemma the same way. This made you change your cock angle in Sabrina and she used her hips to fuck up at you in little rabbit humps.

“She’s getting close,” Gemma smirked at you as your kisses ended. “Hold on.” She pushed you back lightly and you pulled away from Sabrina, making her pout a little again, but Gemma used her larger size to throw Sabrina around the bed a bit and soon Sabrina was on her back on the bed, her legs still spread before you, while Gemma was on top of her facing down, crushing her tits to the thinner girl’s chest. Gemma put a hand over Sabrina’s mouth, and another on her throat, before looking back at you over her shoulder. “Fuck her good, love.”

You ran the slick head of your cock up and down Gemma’s slick pussy lips that were presented to you in doggy style before tilting down to re-enter Sabrina. Your brunette girlfriend moaned loudly into Gemma’s hand, letting herself go a bit now that she was muffled.

“Hey,” you said, patting Sabrina’s hip. “I’m not joking about this - no squirting. We don’t have any change of sheets for the rest of the weekend.”

“Mfff Mm-mm,” Sabrina mumbled through Gemma’s fingers, which translated loosely to ‘Yes, Daddy.’

You fucked Sabrina hard and fast, the sounds of her moans and groans music to your ears even though you could barely see any of her. All you needed were her eyes though, and while Gemma was choking her and muffling her mouth she was also kissing the side of Sabrina’s face and whispering dirty things in her ear. That let Sabrina stare up at you with her big, expressive eyes as she inched closer and closer to her orgasm. You also had the fantastic visual of Gemma’s ass, and since you were trying to get Sabrina to come without squirting you didn’t do the pinching thing she liked and instead grabbed onto Gemma’s meaty ass cheeks and massaged them roughly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.