The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 292

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 292 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The first thing that you and Gemma made Sabrina do once her hands were handcuffed behind her back was figure out how to get your shirt off.

You were wearing a button-down, so she ended up needing to mumble-plead with you to lay down on the bed as she propped herself up facing away from you, working her fingers blind behind her back to undo each button. Once that was done she had to try and get the shirt off of you.

“Mmmgh!” she groaned in frustration, unable to get the shoulders off of you to pull it down your arms.

“Shhh, baby,” you chuckled softly, taking pity on her and shrugging the shirt off yourself and then pulling her back to you as you sat up at the head of the bed. You wrapped your arms around her naked body, holding her tightly in a hug as she huffed a few long breaths through her nose.

“Alright, so maybe puzzles aren’t the fun tease I thought they would be,” Gemma sighed. She’d been trying to help Sabrina by coaching her a bit, but it hadn’t helped.

“Mmmgh-mmph-mmm,” Sabrina mumbled unintelligibly through her gag and tape.

“Stop complaining,” you said, running your hand across her body until you were palming her pussy and teasing her lips with your fingers while you grabbed her chest firmly with the other. “Or are you not happy being in my arms, little brat?”

“Mm-mm,” she hummed and nuzzled her head against yours and pressed the front of her gag tape to your cheek like she was kissing you.

“Better,” you said and started to trail your fingers more purposefully around her pussy. Her bare, smooth lips were already slick from you eating her out and you could feel them getting warmer with her horniness. Soon they would be that wonderful ruddy flushed colour she got when she was overdue for a fucking.

“I think she’s being a bit of a baby,” Gemma said, reaching behind herself to undo her bra and stripping it off, then crawling up the bed to lay next to you and Sabrina. She leaned over the brunette to kiss you firmly, pushing her tits against Sabrina’s face in the process.

“You just want to tease her even more and get her really worked up,” you said once the kiss ended.

Gemma smirked and grabbed Sabrina’s chin, leaning down to kiss her through the tape. “Yeah, maybe I do,” she grinned.

You had wiggled two fingers into Sabrina’s entrance and the three of you cuddled like that for a bit, with you and Gemma trading kisses when you weren’t teasing Sabrina mercilessly by kissing those spots on her neck that made her toes flex and her eyes squeeze closed as she moaned deep in her chest.

Her little tits didn’t miss out on attention either as you palmed and squeezed one roughly, manhandling them, while Gemma would dip her lips lower occasionally to suck or nibble at Sabrina’s nipples.

Sabrina was squirming, pressing her face against you or Gemma like she wanted to be kissing or licking you. Gemma grabbed her face again as you started strumming Sabrina’s clit harder, kissing her sloppily through the tape, and Sabrina’s legs pulled back and waggled in the air to try and make as much room as possible for you between her legs.

“Little bratty slut,” Gemma laughed softly as she pressed her nose to Sabrina’s, looking deep into her eyes, before she slid lower on the bed. You saw where she was going and fell to the side a little, sort of spooning behind and below Sabrina a bit to get her a little more flat on the bed. This gave Gemma a better angle to start eating out Sabrina as you took your turn mashing your lips against the tape in a broken kiss before trailing them along her jaw and to her neck again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.