The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 294

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 294 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina was leaning deep over you, grinding her hips as she rode your cock hard and fast to stir inside her cunt. Her face was red from the effort, but that was helped along by the fact that you had both hands around her throat and were choking her as she looked into your eyes with a glassy, pleasure-filled gaze of mind-fuck.

“That’s it, baby,” you crooned to her softly. “That’s it. God, you feel so fucking good. You’re being the perfect little slut for me. I wish I had more fucking hands to put on you.” You shifted your grip to hold her neck with one hand, running the other down her side to palm at her tit briefly before going lower and softly pinching the skin at her waist.”

Sabrina was still gagged and couldn’t respond except through her eyes, which flashed at the feeling of you pinching her and she put a little extra oomph into the next three grinding motions.

Gemma, meanwhile, was lying on the bed behind Sabrina and between your legs, and had been teasing your balls for a little bit, first with her fingers and then with her mouth. But she’d pulled away as Sabrina started to go harder, likely to avoid getting an ass slammed into her face by accident. Now she was chuckling to herself and you could feel the pressure in Sabrina’s pussy changing as she played with the buttplug in Sabrina’s other hole.

Sabrina’s eyes went wide and you could hear the hiccup even through her gag, and all at once her pussy went back to normal.

“Did you just take the buttplug out?” you asked.

“Mmhmm,” Gemma hummed, leaning sideways so she could see you and flash a grin. “I’m just gonna play with her a little bit.”

“That OK with you, baby?” you asked Sabrina, knowing that while she could handle some toys in her butt, much more than that had made for a disastrous first attempt at anal between the two of you.

“Mmmph,” she nodded quickly.

“OK,” you said, and she started to grind on you again and you met her by thrusting up into her more.

Sabrina’s breathing was still restricted to her nose and you could tell whenever Gemma started doing something because Sabrina’s nostrils would flare a little bit. Soon, between Sabrina grinding and you thrusting up at her, you started to feel a new growing pressure as Gemma played with her. Sabrina was swallowing frequently, which you could feel through your hand on her throat, but she was also closing her eyes a lot more than usual.

Then there was a rustling and you realized it was Gemma getting something else out of that paper bag they’d brought back from the sex shop.

“That better not be a buttplug for me,” you said with a smirk, and you could tell Sabrina grinned as your little joke snapped her out of whatever sexual space her mind was in.

“Nope,” Gemma said. “At least not this time.”

“Ha. Ha.”

Sabrina had been moaning and mumbling a lot, but after Gemma started doing whatever she was doing back there Sabrina’s vocalization got a lot more fervent. Soon she was moaning loudly even through the gag, and you could feel Gemma working something in and out of Sabrina’s butt and you wondered if it was some new anal-specific toy or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.