The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Honestly, no, but Garrison seemed pretty amped and offered something better to do if I could get it done quickly,” you answered Sabrina. “Gimme a hand and we can deliver his coffee at the same time.”

“Sounds like a plan,” she said. “Thanks!”

You were able to quickly locate the Vernic file, which was easily six inches wide and bursting with loose papers. Meanwhile, you got Sabrina to start looking in the Ps for the possible Piper Co. file. You dug around in the vicinity of Vernic, and found a secondary file labelled ‘Vernic TM’ and another one labelled ‘Vernic Ltd’, so you grabbed those files as well.

“Nothing on Piper,” Sabrina said, but she lifted up a file anyways. “I did find Pipar Co. though. Think it’s mislabeled or something?”

“Can’t hurt to check,” you said. You leaned in next to her as she opened up the file so you could both scan the contents. Her shoulder pressed into your side but she didn’t react, just quickly scanning down the page with a finger faster than you could read. She flipped the papers fast and you realized she was either amazing at looking for keywords, or she was speedreading.

“Mmm, doesn’t look like anything Piper. It’s all Pipar,” she said, turning to look up at you.

God, she’s pretty, you thought. You felt like you could fall into those green eyes. You also couldn’t help but think about all the gorgeous, nasty pictures you’d seen of her. Well, probably her.

“Let’s bring it anyway just in case,” you said.

“Sounds good,” Sabrina nodded. You took the folder from her and added it to your stack while she picked up the tray of iced coffees she’d set down.

“Thanks for the help,” you said as you both started walking down the hall, across that same diamond-pattern carpet you’d first recognized in her photos.

“Hey, if this gets us out of digitizing for the morning, I think I owe you,” she said.

“Careful, I might hold you to that,” you laughed.

“Do it! Favours are just about the only currency we’ve got as interns,” she grinned. “Of course, that means I’d be able to call on you for a favour, too. And I’m a bit of a princess if what my sisters say is true.”

You snorted and smirked. “No, really? I would never have guessed.”

“Oh!” she scoffed and nudged you with an elbow. “I guess chivalry really is dead.”

She said it at the perfect time for you to shuffle the files to one arm and open the door for her. “After you, Princess.”

“Alright, maybe not dead,” she laughed.

You got to Mr Garrison’s office, which had the big oak door currently thrown open. He was staring intently at his computer screen, which was turned away, and pounding at his keyboard as he quickly typed something.

Knocking first, you entered and Sabrina followed you in. “Got the files, sir.”

“And I’ve got your coffee order,” Sabrina said.

Garrison grunted and looked at you from around his computer screen. “Great, good. Could have been faster, but good enough.” He reached out a hand and you passed over the files.

“That’s the main Vernic file, a Vernic TM file, and a Vernic Limited file. Sabrina also helped out and found a Pipar Co file, which we weren’t sure was related or not.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.