The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 300

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 300 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma and Sabrina weren’t amused that you ended up buying Gemma the earring chains, along with a cute toe ring for Sabrina from the same shop. They appreciated it, and they both kissed you deeply for the gifts, but then they scolded you for spending more money on them.

Then they teased you about how the MILF shopkeeper wanted to bone you, and you just rolled your eyes and let them do it - the brief talk with the woman had helped a few things feel settled in your mind, and she’d been hot as hell for a woman in her late forties or early fifties so your girlfriends thinking she wanted to fuck you was a compliment.

Ollie immediately joined in on the teasing when she found out what had been going on, but the whole group of you moved on down the row of shops and it was forgotten quickly.

A few shops later, as you were coming up on lunch, the next place along the strip was a tattoo parlour. You thought everyone would walk past the place, but were surprised when Gemma, Sabrina and Ollie all wanted to go in. Corey and Victoria said they were going to go down to the beach quickly to dip their feet in the water, and you almost wanted to join them because it was so hot, but you stuck with the girls and entered the tattoo parlour.

“Hello, hello,” said the woman at the front desk as your group entered. She was tall and busty, her curly hair dyed in a two-tone black and blonde and held up in a pair of messy buns on top of her head. She had a similar number of piercings to Ollie with her eyebrows, both lips and a septum piercing, and she was wearing what looked like a merch T-shirt for the shop that clung to her figure. “What can I do for you folks? Do one of you have an appointment?”

“No, sorry,” Gemma said. “I was wondering if you had a piercer in that had availability?”

“Mmm, depends on what you want to get done,” the woman said, quirking her lips a little as she tapped at the laptop in front of her checking a schedule.

The shop was brightly lit, which surprised you a bit, and looked like it was partially an art gallery for street art and photography. There were framed prints of black and white skateboarders, surfers and other people doing more extreme sports, not to mention tattoos on buff guys and sexy ladies. The place was colourful and clean despite what it had sort of looked like from the outside, and there were a few people waiting in a sitting area at the front while the buzz of multiple tattoo machines were going, though the actual tattooists and clients were hidden behind half-walls for privacy.

“Just my upper ears on both sides, like up here,” Gemma said, pulling her hair away from her ear and showing where she meant.

“Oh, a helix piercing,” the woman nodded. “Yeah, we can do that no problem without an appointment. It’ll be maybe a ten-minute wait, she’s just finishing up with someone right now. What’s your name?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.