The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina left the apartment, having re-dressed in your room in her own clothes.

“Dude. Duuuude,” Mosche said. “That girl was so fuckin’ hot, and she was totally into coming to a show. Does she have hot friends? Do you think you could, like, bring her and a whole bunch of them?”

You were both standing in the kitchen of the apartment now as you were taking a quick drink of water before heading out, and Mosche was just sort of there.

“I mean, if she wants to I’ll bring her to one,” you said. “But Sabrina and I go to the same college, man. I don’t think she knows many people here in the city.”

“Oh, well that’s kind of a bummer,” Mosche said, deflating a bit as his shoulders slumped. “I mean, one more fan would be great, but...”

“But you were hoping she might set you up with a ‘hot friend.’” you finished for him.

“Yeah, pretty much,” he sighed. “I mean - and I’m not trying to be rude or anything, dude - but when she walked across the apartment in just your towel? That was really hot.”

You smirked and shook your head. “That was all her idea, my dude.” It had been kind of cute, Sabrina playing with the idea first. Your shirt and shorts she’d worn from your room to the washroom had gotten cum on the inside, so she hadn’t wanted to put them back on after showering. Considering Sabrina got naked and toyed with herself semi-professionally on the internet, watching her get nervous over being naked under a towel in front of one guy had put a smile on your face.

“Anyways,” you continued, “I gotta get out of here. I’ve got a date.”

Mosche got a confused look. “Wait, what? You two were just fucking. Well, I assume you were, but like, come on that’s a pretty good assumption. Is this like a breakfast-for-dinner kind of thing? Fuck first, date after?”

Fuck, you thought. Now you were going to have to try and explain this. “No, I’m- the date is with someone else. Sabrina coming over was her idea - she picked out my outfit and, ah, relieved some tension so I’d be relaxed.”

Mosche stood there with his mouth agape, his eyes blinking behind his big glasses as he tried to comprehend what I was saying.

“I know, dude. I know,” you said. “It’s-”

“Do you think she’d do that for me sometime?” Mosche asked.

“Fuck no,” you said, then hesitated as you realized how mean that sounded, and also that you weren’t saying it because you were sure Sabrina wouldn’t. You were saying it because you were jealous of the thought. “I mean, dude, I’m sorry that came out like that,” you quickly followed up. “Sabrina and I, we’ve kind of got this ... connection thing going on. She’s made it pretty clear that we’re friends with benefits, and that she’s not looking for anything more - from me, or in terms of numbers.”

“Oh, uh, alright,” Mosche shrugged. “But if you’re so, like, into her, what’s with the date with another chick? Tinder date or something?”

“We, ah, we all sort of work together?” you said.

Mosche took that one in and processed it while nodding. “So what I’m hearing is that you might not be able to make rent next month because you’ll be looking for a new job. Dude! You are playing with fucking fire.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.