The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You set Gemma’s foot down, preparing to lean in and start kissing her as you lounged on her bed, only to get interrupted.

Knock Knock Knock.

You sighed, and Gemma sighed. “Who is it?” she called, clearly annoyed.

The door opened and the extremely pretty-but-boyish person who you hadn’t gotten a name for stuck their head into the room. “Hey, everyone decent?”

“Decently annoyed,” Gemma said.

The person smirked and entered. “Hey, sorry, we didn’t get introduced,” they said to you. “I’m Becca, the other roommate.”

“Hi Becca,” you said.

“Look, both of you, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about Lucy. No excuses, she was being a bitch. Gemma, I hope you know this but Charlotte and I wouldn’t go back on your sublease or anything like that.”

Gemma sighed again and shifted to sit on the edge of her bed. “I know, but that doesn’t mean living with her is getting any easier.”

“Yeah. Charlotte is trying to talk her around - I gave up,” Becca said. “Usually it takes her about two or three days to finally admit that she did something wrong.”

“Really?” you asked. “Because I don’t think I’ve ever heard her admit to being wrong about anything.”

Becca smirked again. “Well, she doesn’t exactly admit it. She just stops complaining about everyone else’s response and acts like it never happened. We got used to it over the last school term, but Char and I are starting to reconsider the arrangement.”

Gemma turned to you, taking your hand. “Did you seriously date her in high school?”

You nodded, frowning, and shrugged. “A little over a month. I took her out on a few dates, we made out once in the back of my parent’s car. She always swore she was the kind of girl who didn’t go farther than light petting and kisses, but then the whole cheating blowjob thing happened. She thought I should just get over it and let it go.”

“Classic Lucy,” Becca nodded.

“Yeah, well Classic Lucy decided to try and make my life miserable for a couple of months after that. She spread a couple of rumours, and things started escalating but she got caught by the teachers and I don’t know what the Vice Principal said to her, but she stopped after that.”

“Good to know she can turn on you,” Becca sighed. “But enough about her - how did the date go?”

You looked at Gemma, who looked around the room. “Well, we ended up here...”

“Oh my God, I’m actually interrupting,” Becca said, backing towards the door. “I thought- never mind. Nevermind! It went well. John, treat our girl well. She’s a queen. Gemma, this guy sounds like he puts up with a lot so try not to scare him off with some crazy Aussie reverse sex position thing from down under.”

“Oh, I save that for third dates,” Gemma laughed.

“Just saying,” you said. “And you didn’t hear it from me, but if you ever want to make Lucy just pop her top, call her Lucy Looky-Liu. She hated that nickname in high school.”

“Noted,” Becca said. “Have fun you two. Don’t get pregnant.”

“Wasn’t planning on it!” Gemma said, eyes wide.

Becca left, closing the door behind her.

“You sure you don’t want to get pregnant?” you asked, teasing Gemma. “I think you’d look hot with a baby bump.”

“Oh my God, you dirty boy,” Gemma said, shoving you lightly. “That’s too far.”

“Alright, we draw the line at baby jokes,” you laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.