The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You leaned over and kissed Gemma, and followed her as she rolled onto her back so that you were now on your stomach, propped up on your arms as you lay almost side by side. Her chest was pressed to the side of yours, her bust soft and firm all at once, and she brought her hand up and trailed her fingers through the hair around your ear as she worked her lips.

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re heartstopping?” you asked her between kisses.

“Mmm-mmm,” she hummed in the negative.

“That’s a problem,” you murmured. “You should probably need to have a license to be as utterly attractive as you are. I can only imagine the number of people who have keeled over with heart murmurs just from seeing you.”

“John?” she mumbled into your lips.

“Yes?”

“I like the flattery, but you’re laying it on a little thick,” she smirked against your kiss.

“You hot, me horny,” you grunted, giving her a Caveman voice.

“Little more modern, please,” she snickered.

“Forsooth-”

“Nope, further,” she said.

“I could listen to your laugh for forever,” you said. “And the only thing that would sound better would be you moaning my name as I make your toes curl.”

“John,” she moaned pornographically, then laughed. “Like that?”

“Almost,” you smiled.

Knock Knock Knock.

“Fucking hell,” Gemma growled, then shouted. “Busy!”

The door opened and Charlotte stuck her head in. “Hey, so I’m really sorry, but it’s like 1am and I need to be up early for work. Any shot you’re into gags or muffling yourself in a pillow, Gemma?”

“I didn’t say come in,” Gemma said. You’d pulled back and she’d sat up again. “What if we’d been naked?”

“Then I’d have gotten an eyeful I guess, sorry,” Charlotte said. “But for real, we share a wall and usually I’d be all for a bit of a soundtrack but I’m already pushing it too late here.”

“We need to be at work tomorrow, too,” you grumbled. “Maybe we should just take the sign and pick this up Friday?”

“Great,” Charlotte said. “Sorry and thank you! And nice to meet you, John.”

Gemma groaned as her roommate shut the door, putting her head in her hands. “I don’t want you to be right, but you probably are.”

You both slowly straightened yourselves out, Gemma watching wistfully as you adjusted your hardon in your pants, and she walked you to the door.

“Goodnight again,” you said, wrapping her up in a light hug and leaning down to peck her on the lips.

“Goodnight again,” she nodded. “Sorry that this part didn’t work out, but you aced the rest of the date.”

“I’d give you a solid eight out of ten,” you said.

Her jaw dropped and she slapped your chest lightly.

“Eleven,” you corrected yourself with a smile. “Eleven out of ten.”

“Good,” she said. “You-”

“Fuck off out of here already!” Lucy said, storming by from the living room towards the hallway with the bedrooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.