The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Alright, baby,” Sabrina said. “Time for your reward.” She smiled and went down on her knees in front of you, and started unbuckling your belt.

“Wait, here?” you asked. “Is this a good idea?”

“Are you saying you don’t want a blowjob right now?” Sabrina asked, your belt was undone and her hand was already reaching into your pants.

“I just want to see it,” Gemma said. “You have time, don’t worry.”

You gulped, and Sabrina was looking up at you with her big eyes, and you nodded for her to continue. She grinned happily and fished your quickly firming cock out of the front hole of your briefs, pulling it out into the open.

“Fuck, you were right,” Gemma said. “It does look better in person.”

“Hold on, it gets a little bigger,” Sabrina said, and licked her palm and fingers before starting to jerk you lightly. “There we go, baby,” she crooned softly, that little satisfied smirk on her lips as she flicked her eyes from you to your cock and back. “That’s it, get fucking hard for me. Show Gemma how big you get, so that she’s fucking salivating for it. Show her what she’s going to be getting on Friday, yeah?”

“Fuck,” Gemma breathed out, licking her bottom lip just a little as she watch Sabrina give you a handjob right in front of her.

“There,” Sabrina said, happy with her work as she let go of your cock at full hardness. “What do you think?”

“We’re lucky girls, I guess,” Gemma said.

Sabrina chuckled. “Yes, and he’s a lucky boy,” she said, and then she tilted your cock forward and slid her lips over your head, starting to blow you. Once again, Sabrina did everything she could to keep her eyes on yours, watching you as she worked her magic lips and tongue along your shaft.

“Oh, fuck,” you groaned. “Sabrina, you’re so- God, that’s good.”

“Is she a professional cock sucker?” Gemma asked quietly.

You shook your head. “No, because that would imply she sucks anyone’s cock but mine. Sabrina’s mouth is mine.”

Sabrina hummed on your cock, and you could see that little smirk even with her lips spread around you.

“What about the rest of her? That tight little body, those little tits and bum. Her cunt she’s shown you and the rest of the internet like a little slut?”

“They’ll be mine as well,” you grunted. “Other people can look, but they’ll never touch while I’m in the picture. Right Sabrina?”

Sabrina licked her way off your cock, then slowly pumped it in her fist as she answered. “Not never. I might eventually want to film a threesome, bring some other sexy OnlyFans girl in to suck and finger me while you fill her cunt like the stud cock you are.”

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Gemma said, and when you looked over at her you realized your buxom blonde not-quite-girlfriend had undone the front of her pants and had a hand down the font, playing with herself.

“You like that idea?” you asked. “The whole internet getting to watch some slut get sandwiched between me and Sabrina?”

Gemma nodded, her tip of her tongue stuck out between her firmly pressed lips and as she watched Sabrina take your entire cock into her mouth and throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.