The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma ended up ordering the Uber this time, and the car that showed up was a smaller hybrid thing so you ended up taking the front seat while Gemma and Sabrina took the back seat. The driver, a Pakistani guy, tried to make some small talk with you and you halfheartedly went along with it while you could hear Sabrina and Gemma whispering and tapping on their phones in the back seat.

It wasn’t too long a ride before the driver pulled up at the corner of one of the big entertainment streets downtown, and you all piled out.

“Come on,” Gemma said, grabbing your hand. “I know where we should eat.”

Sabrina slid in next to you, looping her arm through yours, and the three of you set off. It was ... well, it was a little surreal, walking down the sidewalk in broad daylight, holding your maybe-soon-girlfriend’s hand while also arm-in-arm with your fuck buddy. And other than a couple of annoyed people glaring as they had to move out of your way, no one seemed to care.

Well, no one knew what the situation was either. But still, you had to wonder, how many times had you walked by a small group of people not realizing the weird or offbeat relationship between them?

Gemma led the three of you to a hole-in-the-wall sort of place, crammed between a Popeye’s and another restaurant. Inside was a sports bar-looking area to the left, a fancier-looking dining room on the right, and a pretty hostess dressed all in black. “Hey,” she chirped, giving the three of you a smile. “How many in your party?”

“Three,” Gemma said, not letting go of your hand. “Could we get one of the tables on the bar side?”

“Sure,” she nodded and collected three menus for you.

The bar was busier since it was happy hour after work, so you assumed Gemma wanted to try and blend in a bit. The thing was, Sabrina also wasn’t releasing your arm, standing and smiling next to you with a twinkle in her eye.

As the hostess led you to an empty table, you noticed multiple sets of eyes following you. Actually, they were following the girls, and trying to judge you. Gemma was still wearing her conservative business pantsuit, shirt buttoned to the collar, but there was no hiding her beautiful face or luscious platinum blonde hair - or her ass, for that matter. And Sabrina was just Sabrina as usual, just slightly less severe in her business dress and still slim and flirty.

“Here you go,” the hostess said, bringing you to a round, freestanding table with a good view of the bar and multiple big-screen TVs playing sports channels.

“Actually, can we have that booth?” Sabrina asked.

“Oh, sure,” the hostess nodded, bringing you over and quickly transferring the cutlery.

You ended up sitting on one side of the booth with Gemma, while Sabrina sat across from you. Part of you wanted to sit between them or have them both across from you, but that might have looked strange.

“I’m having flashbacks to Monday,” Sabrina smirked.

“I was just thinking about that video,” Gemma laughed.

“I don’t think we’re going to get away with anything like that here,” you said. “It’s way too busy. And half the room is checking you girls out.”

“Good,” Sabrina said. “They can be jealous of our boy toy.”

Gemma snickered. “I like that. What do you think, John? Are you our boy toy?”

“I think Rule One says that I’m your boyfriend,” you said, lifting her hand and kissing it. She hadn’t let go of yours even after sitting down. “And the extra-dirty-minded one across from us is our fuck-friend.”

Your friend-with-benefits,” Gemma corrected.

“Speaking of which,” Sabrina said. “Girl, as your friend-sharing-your-boyfriend, and to give our man some benefits...” She leaned over the table and undid a couple of buttons on Gemma’s blouse, then one more, and then reached for another.

“That’s enough,” Gemma giggled, slapping Sabrina’s arm away. “I don’t need half my tits showing to the entire bar.” She shifted, getting herself comfortable, now showing a generous amount of cleavage without flashing her bra.

“Whatever you wear, you’re damn sexy,” you said. “But I definitely prefer you like this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.